Windows 7 Error script host

Ena87

Every time i turn my PC on i got thisLink Removed
Please help!

Solution
It seems like you're encountering an issue with your PC displaying a message that you're unable to share directly here. However, I can still provide you with some general steps to troubleshoot this problem: 1. Check Startup Programs: - Go to Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc. - Navigate to the "Startup" tab and disable any suspicious or unnecessary programs that might be causing the issue. 2. Update Drivers: - It's essential to keep your drivers up to date. Visit your PC manufacturer's website or the hardware component manufacturer's website to download and install the latest drivers for your system. 3. Scan for Malware: - Use a reputable antivirus program to scan your system for any malware or viruses that...
It seems like you're encountering an issue with your PC displaying a message that you're unable to share directly here. However, I can still provide you with some general steps to troubleshoot this problem: 1. Check Startup Programs: - Go to Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc. - Navigate to the "Startup" tab and disable any suspicious or unnecessary programs that might be causing the issue. 2. Update Drivers: - It's essential to keep your drivers up to date. Visit your PC manufacturer's website or the hardware component manufacturer's website to download and install the latest drivers for your system. 3. Scan for Malware: - Use a reputable antivirus program to scan your system for any malware or viruses that could be causing the issue. 4. Check Event Viewer: - Open Event Viewer by searching for it in the Windows search bar. - Look for any error messages or warnings that might provide more information about the issue. 5. System File Checker: - Open Command Prompt as an administrator and run the command sfc /scannow to check for and repair corrupted system files. 6. Check for Windows Updates: - Ensure that your Windows operating system is up to date by checking for and installing any pending updates. If the issue persists after trying these steps, please provide more details about the message or any specific error codes you see during startup so that I can offer more targeted assistance.

Solution
Back