SYSTEM SPECS:

Windows 8.1
64 bit
i7 4700mq
12gb Ram
1tb hardrive
Gtx 740m

Capture.PNG

It says C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ondemandconnroutehelper.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Error Status 0xc000012f for almost every program. When I play games, it would randomly pop up saying some and some bad image.exe, ondemandconnroutehelper.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. I have had this error for many months now, I've tried googling for solutions.. I have tried System restore points, scan with malwarebytes and windows defender, tried replacing the ondemandconnroutehelper.dll but nothing has worked. I cannot install essential programs because of this and my programs cannot automatically update because it can't connect to the internet. Any solutions?

Try downloading and running Sysinternals Autoruns (by Microsoft) and see if this DLL file is somehow attached to loading on some event.

This kind of reeks of Malware, but if you've replaced the DLL with something else a malware scan may not locate it now. Did you keep a copy of the original file?

Post your findings, and I'll attempt to help you.

Those SupTab entries that are "missing" can be deleted. Looks like remnants of some crapware.

I stand corrected, the DLL is a legit part of Windows, have you tried running "sfc /scannow" in an administrative command prompt to repair the corruption?

Also can you look at the event viewer for any related events when this error occurs?

Back