Windows 7 Everglide Mouse feet.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
I've had my Razer Copperhead mouse now for a couple of years and whilst the mouse still functions perfectly the feet were getting in a bad way. I'd even gone through the spare set!
I'd seen spare feet advertised before and thought I'd take the plunge and buy some....
Wow...What a difference! Smooth as silk again and they make feet for several different models including Razer, Logitech and Microsoft.
I cannot recomment these enough and to see if they do a set for your mouse go here:

Mouse Feet : Everglide.com, Home Of Precision Gaming Accessories

That is a good post . Never thought of spare mouse feet b4 :)

Like a mouseopodist :D

Everglide replacement feet !

I've had my Razer Copperhead mouse now for a couple of years and whilst the mouse still functions perfectly the feet were getting in a bad way. I'd even gone through the spare set!
I'd seen spare feet advertised before and thought I'd take the plunge and buy some....
Wow...What a difference! Smooth as silk again and they make feet for several different models including Razer, Logitech and Microsoft.
I cannot recomment these enough and to see if they do a set for your mouse go here:

Mouse Feet : Everglide.com, Home Of Precision Gaming Accessories

I also went to "Everglide" and ordered and paid for (Paypal) replacement feet for my Razer Copperhead. That was in July 2009. Still haven't received my "feet", or a refund. They will not even answer my emails or acknowledge my order? And Paypal says I waited too long. Buyer beware. Unless you have a $20 to throw away.

Thats a real bummer! Sorry to hear you had to experience that....

Back