"explorer.exe", "install.cmd", and Windows Security

Discussion in 'Windows 8 Help and Support' started by Wurgan Rahadian, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Wurgan Rahadian

Hello, first time creating ID and posting in here. I have three problems with my PC. When I restart it, it shows two dialog box; (1) explorer.exe - System Warning "Unknown Hard Error" and (2) BatchRunner - Problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd". Then, when i was trying to open control panel or other programs except windows explorer, it shown third dialog box; (3) Windows Security - These Files can't be opened - Your internet security settings prevented one or more files from being opened. Somebody, please help. Really need to get it fixed soon. Thank you...

2. Josephur

Josephur Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter

I would start with a thorough Malwarebytes scan, followed up with a "sfc /scannow" ran at an Administrator command prompt.

3. Wurgan Rahadian

it shows dialog box "these files can't be opened - your internet security settings prevented one or more files from being opened - C:\Windows\system32\sfc.exe"
    i think i need to unable the security settings first. so it can run an application. i can't open a single application, and always shows dialog box like that every time i tried to open a application

4. Wurgan Rahadian

but i don't know how to unable the system security