Windows 8 "explorer.exe", "install.cmd", and Windows Security

Hello, first time creating ID and posting in here. I have three problems with my PC. When I restart it, it shows two dialog box; (1) explorer.exe - System Warning "Unknown Hard Error" and (2) BatchRunner - Problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd". Then, when i was trying to open control panel or other programs except windows explorer, it shown third dialog box; (3) Windows Security - These Files can't be opened - Your internet security settings prevented one or more files from being opened. Somebody, please help. Really need to get it fixed soon. Thank you...

I would start with a thorough Malwarebytes scan, followed up with a "sfc /scannow" ran at an Administrator command prompt.

it shows dialog box "these files can't be opened - your internet security settings prevented one or more files from being opened - C:\Windows\system32\sfc.exe"
i think i need to unable the security settings first. so it can run an application. i can't open a single application, and always shows dialog box like that every time i tried to open a application

Back
Top Bottom