Windows 7 Facebook and Google Chrome

sarsons

Hello

I have just got a new PC with windows 7 on it.

My problem is this.

When I use facebook the page scrolls as normal - up and down just as you would expect.

However when i run a game in FB, then the game part of the page is not scrollable, and I miss links etc at the bottom few inches of the game panel. The only scrollable thing is the entire FB page.

This only happens when playing FB games, and on no other part of the FB site or on any other wbpage.

Can anyone help. My monitor is set to max resolution, but it makes no difference what the resolution is to be honest.

Thanks

Hi, which browser are you using? Also have you checked to see if there are any settings within the FB game which might be relevant to this issue?

Hi, which browser are you using? Also have you checked to see if there are any settings within the FB game which might be relevant to this issue?
Thanks for posting - as in the thread title its google chrome i am using no settings in any of the games i use - this affects every single game (not that i play that many lol)

Hi again and sorry I missed the obvious lol! I did a little checking around and this seems to be an issue with Flash player. Now if you were using IE I'd say update the flash player but as you probably know Chrome has it's own flash player of sorts.. Are you using the latest Chrome version or a beta/dev version?

I downloaded it only 2 days ago, when i got my new PC lol, so I'd say its up to date, but never fear because I have downloaded firefox and that works just fine. I dont really like IE. Stopped using it at around IE 6, apart from at work, where I have no choice :( lol Thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom