Windows 11 Facing Issues with New Window 11 update

Karan Walunj

Hey Window Team i received update for my Window 11 and since then I'm face some major issues all Linked printers through Network were removed automatically and i can't reconnect them it's showing some error but same thing is not happening to other PC in my office and also after update I'm face issue with AutoCAD Software it keeps crashing if i open Solid edge generated Cad File it works fine when it i open Normal Cad Generated file. I talked with them and they told me it's Windows 11 issue I hope you solve it as soon as possible thank you…!

We're not part of nor affiliated with Microsoft, but if it's not majorly impacting your work I would just wait until Microsoft fixes the issues or creates a workaround. Otherwise you may need to remove the patch causing the issue.

We're not part of nor affiliated with Microsoft, but if it's not majorly impacting your work I would just wait until Microsoft fixes the issues or creates a workaround. Otherwise you may need to remove the patch causing the issue.
Can you please tell How can we do that?

Funny, I was complaining to myself about the Taskbar calendar starting off late in the month then discovered it scrolled with the wheel to anywhere I liked it. Wow, this 11 is getting better all the time.

My Windows 11 update has caused me some serious problems since then, all of my connected printers through networking have been removed and I am unable to reconnect them. I am seeing some error messages, but the problem is not occurring on any other PCs in my office. After the update, I am experiencing problems with AutoCAD software. If I open a Solid Edge generated Cad file, it keeps crashing, but it works fine if I open a Normal Cad file. I spoke with them and they said it's a Windows 11 issue. I hope you can fix it as soon as possible.

Hello,
All of my printers that were connected through networking have been removed since my Windows 11 update, and I cannot reconnect them. My PC is showing some error messages, but none of the other PCs in my office are experiencing the same issue. AutoCAD software is not working after the update. When I open a Solid Edge generated Cad file, it crashes, but when I open a Normal Cad file, it works fine. Their response was that it's a problem with Windows 11. Let me know as soon as possible if you can fix it.

Hi there,
I'm experiencing some error messages on my PC, but none of the other computers in my office are experiencing the same problem. The AutoCAD software isn't working after the update. I have a problem opening Solid Edge generated Cad files, but when I open a Normal Cad file, it works fine. Their response was that it was a problem with Windows 11. If you can fix it, please let me know as soon as possible.

I am afraid we can't fix it because we are not a Microsoft forum, just people trying helping each other.

Hi there,
I'm experiencing some error messages on my PC, but none of the other computers in my office are experiencing the same problem. The AutoCAD software isn't working after the update. I have a problem opening Solid Edge generated Cad files, but when I open a Normal Cad file, it works fine. Their response was that it was a problem with Windows 11. If you can fix it, please let me know as soon as possible.
Try uninstalling the problem update and see if that fixes the issue.

Screenshot 2023-01-15 111458.png

Hello,
On my PC, I am experiencing some error messages, but none of the other computers in my office are experiencing the same issue. After the update, AutoCAD isn't working. It is difficult for me to open Solid Edge generated Cad files, but I am able to open Normal Cad files without any problems. According to them, it was a problem with Windows 11. Please let me know as soon as possible if you can fix it.

Hey there,
Several error messages are appearing on my computer, but none appear on other computers in my office. AutoCAD no longer works after the update. In contrast, I am able to open Normal Cad files without any problems. They said it was a problem with Windows 11. Please let me know as soon as possible if you can fix it.

I have merged this into one thread. Is this a spam attempt, or is everyone at your office posting about the same problem?

Back