Windows 10 faulty hardware corrupted page

Xelluse

Hello, have BSODs "faulty hardware corrupted page", happen randomly, sometimes 3 times per day some times 1 per week, starts just after I upgrade to Windows 10, also check memory with Memtest 12 passes no errors, fully check Video, CPU, HDD no errors found, but in WinDBG find - Probably caused by : hardware ( REGION_PAGED_OUT ), after that I fully recheck hardware and again no errors were found, don't know what to do more, thinking to go back to Windows 7.
As I say BSODs are always random (on start, on idle, in chrome, when watching video, when playing game, most often it happen when I use chrome and/or windows tries to update (especially if I'm doing something at this moment)), so can't catch moment when and why it may happen, mostly as I find it happen when Windows update try to download updates, but may be wrong, In Event Viewer last log on BSOD time always is - "The Net.Tcp Listener Adapter service depends on the Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service service which failed to start because of the following error:
The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.".
Maybe you can help me with fixing this problem, cos it's really anoying to w8 BSOD every time.
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.

Attachments

• W7F_12-10-2015.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 722
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 12B, {ffffffffc00002c4, 8f6, 3d0ddd7020, ffffd00022365000}

Probably caused by : hardware ( REGION_PAGED_OUT )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
this is possibly a hardware error although you've got some pretty old drivers for Windows 10.

Check the CPU by running the Intel diagnostic test:
Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool (64-bit)

Check the Vram on the gpu by running this test:
HOME PAGE OF MISHA CHERKES

AsUpIO.sys Tue Aug 03 03:47:59 2010: ASUS hardware monitoring software related please update:
https://www.asus.com/uk/Motherboards/H61ME/HelpDesk_Download/

HECIx64.sys Wed Oct 20 00:33:43 2010: Intel Management Engine Interface please update:
Intel® Download Center

Install the latest Chipset inf:
Download Intel® Chipset Device Software (INF Update Utility)

Please install the Win 10 version Lan driver off the support page here (under Lan):
https://www.asus.com/uk/Motherboards/H61ME/HelpDesk_Download/

semav6msr64.sys Fri Jan 24 19:22:40 2014: I noticed this driver although can find little information relating to it. Possibly from 'Sema software' but not sure what it does... Possibly a CAD program? Anyway I did wonder how compatible was with win 10? Let me know if you know what it is.

Post any new dump files.

semav6msr64.sys unfortunately I don't remember/know what is it, it stays from window 7 probably. Unfortunately I didn't find "ASUS hardware monitoring software" and "intel Management Engine Interface" for windows 10 and supporting my Machine on the sites you gave me, also find, but for Win 7 and 8 "Management Engine Interface" on ASUS site of my Motherboard.

So a little strange story happen to me in this days. First is that Windows 10 lost connection Inthernet Drivers after Update, I tryed repair, but didn't help, so I install Windows 7. Also find strange bug in last ASUS (1303) Bios. Also, before downgrading to Windows 7 I did some tests with VRam Test you recommend me (Intel CPU test - Pass) and find some errors with it (unfortunately file lost, but got about 24 error and 1 pass, all errors were like - "must be FFFF but found 1803"), I afraid that my VRam is damaged, so after Win 7 installation did test again, but twice now and get no errors and 2 passes, so probably was a driver conflict errors.Also Intel CPU test says Pass too. So I made full re-test after installation of Windows 7 and didn't find problems yet, unfortunately I still want to use Windows 10, but as I see there are many Driver problems for it yet, so will stay Win 7 for a while.
Will look if BSODs will continue on Win 7 too, and if yes then time to take my Machine to service center, but if no than anyway will stay on Win 7, until I'm sure that Win10 will work properly on my machine.

Think will be good to say about BIOS bug (or it's not a bug, don't know, but...): when I was resetting BIOS with "Save settings and reset" PC doesn't restart and stuck on black screen, also find that if Ethernet cable was unplugged every thing works fine, so I try to downgrade BIOS first to be sure that its caused by soft and not hardware, after some versions I finally find last worked BIOS version for H61M-E motherboard (from 1102 to 1202 all versions work fine without problem, also 1301 and 1303 have this problem for me). I don't know if this was a problem of BSODs or not, but think Asus PC users should check it out.

Also thank you again, and sorry for bad English.

Attachments

• vmt.zip
    409 bytes · Views: 312
Last edited:
Ok Xelluse see how go and if any problems should reappear post back.

Back
Top Bottom