Windows 7 FeedbackFrom People Getting Help

Joe S

Excellent Member
It would be nice if more people posted feedback on suggested fixes or if they found a better one. People spend a lot of time answering questions and rarely get any feedback. Some of the people here do a lot of searching to find the solutions for your problems. Even if the suggested fix doesn't work we can all learn from that too.
Joe

It's a common remark, Joe, on forum sites. I jump around two or three daily. The same poster may be on all of them, with the same query. Unfortunately, the poster will get his first succesful answer on a particular forum and not return to the others. No solution to it really.

Excellent thread, and I couldn't agree more, with what's been said thus far. It would be so sweet if folks who found there answers here or else where, or even managed to resolve it themselves would post back and share that information, but I suppose that's really wishing for too much. However; some do and I try to always remember to thank them for posting back even in some instances where I haven't contributed much to that particular thread.

Back