Windows 7 Finally Finished !!!

Gads soory to hear your bike is down. I hope nothing serious. The weather up here is nice enough to at least do a little cruising. 24 inch monitor huh? What make if I may ask? I tried my 32 HD tv as a monitor but, believe it or not it's too big! Had more trouble finding stuff on it. So went back to the 22.

Gads soory to hear your bike is down. I hope nothing serious. The weather up here is nice enough to at least do a little cruising. 24 inch monitor huh? What make if I may ask? I tried my 32 HD tv as a monitor but, believe it or not it's too big! Had more trouble finding stuff on it. So went back to the 22.

Tranny stuck in 2nd :mad: Newegg.com - Acer P243WAid Black-Silver 24" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor with HDCP Support 400 cd/m2 3000:1 ACM - LCD Monitors

Ooh,
hope that gets fixed soon. It's hopefully going up above 70% here, so I may take another ride this afternoon. Be good and have a nice day.

Yup it's either one of those or a Razer of some sort. When you use a mouse of this calibre you never go back to a ball type mouse.

I like it a lot. The 3 Teflon pads on the bottom are huge and it slides very well. It also has "micro gear" for the scroll. There is a switch on the bottom to turn the gear off and you have a smooth scroll and I like that too . :D

Looking good fatboy!

Further to what we were discussing a conversation ago, these are for you.....:cool:

Well I bought it like 3 weeks ago and have played hardly anything else... I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of the new game.. The ending is a shocker so I won't let on........

I'm going to have to wait on buying anything for a little bit, my A/C quit cost me an arm and a leg to fix it. :eek:

New 3DMark High Score

Just did a fresh install of 7 just to run 3DMark06
I installed 3dmark06 today for the hellofit to see how it did running 7600RTM with everything else that was already installed on my PC and I was ashamed of my score, it was terrible :redface: 17900 or something like that so I decided to do a fresh install.
Wow I beat my all time high score.
ORB - Compare
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Cool but now lets see a real world test....;) What's it do running crysis maxed out ?

Cool but now lets see a real world test....;) What's it do running crysis maxed out ?

Runs Fantastic!
The previous issues I was having with crysis was the V/C overheating but withe the new cooler it only gets as high as 55c before it was getting 93c :eek:

Reminds me of the guy who said he had had his broom for fifty years and still good as new. Its had three new handles and six new brush heads.

I was only reading about those the other day.... So they're good you say?

Back
Top Bottom