Windows 10 Fog layer

Mikey Silcox

Hi, so I was raging at a game (stupid I know) and I hit my keyboard, I assume it hit a short cut for accessibility or something because now it has a white like fog layer over my screen.

Anyone know how to fix this? Cheers

I’m not certain this is it, try settings > personalisation > Transparency effects.

If not please provide a picture so i can see.

I’m not certain this is it, try settings > personalisation > Transparency effects.

If not please provide a picture so i can see.
Transparency is a color effect ... I guess it could be making the left panel look more white then normal but don't see why that effect would be on his keyboard shortcuts

For all i know windows stealth bug-dated something. More likely if not I’d be able to get a picture, see if its burn-in or get an idea of what he’s talking about. Could of even adjusted his contrast settings somehow 🤷‍♂️

I was mainly scratching my head as to how hitting a keyboard could’ve done that, what do you think? I’d never seen this happening after hitting a keyboard, my thoughts is that he hit something else or forgot to mention something. Monitor got a bad shake maby? Should of asked for the monitor info thinking about it, maby updating the graphics driver. Maybe even malware of some type? Think it’s good as he hasn’t replied, i’m watching the thread in case he pops back in though.

Thinking about it, likely a loose cable. I have seen loose cables do some crazy stuff to a screen… whitening, colouring… 🧐 would fit to his post, should of suggested checking the wires first T_T 20/20 and all that :L ah well

Back