VIDEO => For Mistah Whoosh : )

Good find cybercore :)

Entrevista com a mini Lady GaGa - Laura Fontana

Last edited by a moderator:
Mini Lady Gaga-Laura Fontana MELHORES MOMENTOS

That is a gloomy prediction Celestra !

Too many sexual deviates out there. It isn't good to dress a baby that way, not if they care about the kid...
We just had someone like her in the media a year or two ago, baby beauty pageant crap. Parents came home to find her strangled in the basement.

That is terrible news ! She should be dressed more modestly then that I agree . It is a Brazilian show I think so that may explain that . They are more showy I guess in that country . I may be corrected on that .

The United States has "Psycho's" walking around.... loads. Haven't you heard of the pedophile website ? As far as I'm concerned, the baby dresses like a baby. Can't make fun of it like we used to...

I have to agree, parents are using their hids for profit.

Sickens me.

Here is something more on the right side of the tracks . I hope you will agree .

Muungano National Choir, Nairobi, Kenya

When I was a child and I am sure it was the same for you reghakr , we could more or less roam free . Having fun with our fellow children . Climbing trees and setting camp fires etc .
Now parents are scared to let there kids out of sight , just incase . A mass paranoia around our children is not good for anyone .Yet there is no ready answer as to how to let up . Life has become much to scary .
Horror stories abound . They are rare but real events . I do not know the answer to . Children end up like coach potatoes .
Life has lost much of it's young adventure we so much enjoyed !

Talking about "Lady Gaga"...... Have you seen her latest creation ? She and Beyonce travel around poisoning people. malevolence is something they should be removed from performing. Under their influence we might have a rush of homicides.

Lol, I dunno how about a rush of homicides, but Lady Gaga is definitely not what I would accept as art. Doesn't even look catchy to me, crp I think.

Talking about "Lady Gaga"...... Have you seen her latest creation ? She and Beyonce travel around poisoning people. malevolence is something they should be removed from performing. Under their influence we might have a rush of homicides.

I certainly agree that mentally healthy humanity doesn't need "art" like that.

Back