Forum game.

Try and maintain the propper course and I will think of a cunning plan to get us out of this situation. Meanwhile I will amuse myself doing certain things.

Uranium, just detected on the nearby planet, made Romulan change the course towards a less radioactive place, hopefully to be found soon somewhere within this galaxy.

250px-HEUraniumC.jpg

Rapidly running out of time the Enterprise now had a Romulan Warbird as well as the Klingon ship to contend with..
'Suggestions'! Kirk barked at Spock.

So far my suggestion is to use the enlightened side of the nearest to us planet to use it as a mirror to search for Earth-like exoplanets that could be harboring life !

Just like in the days of yore, when our grand-grandpa astronomers gained this clue by pretending to observe the sunlight shining through the Earth’s atmosphere from the vantage point of the moon !

As simple as that - and no need to bark, Sir.

Link Removed - Invalid URL Link Removed - Invalid URL

Traveling so close to the nuetral zone it was bound to happen. The warbird had yet to cross the to this side and under normal circumstances wouldn't be that much of a problem but with the Klingons being involved too, then war was only a photon torpedo away..

Unexpectedly

Unexpectedly, another "Enterprise" appeared out of no where. Look At that said captain "Kirk" ! Where in the hell did that come from? Upon close examination "Spock" said, Seems to be a mirror image of the Enterprise. "Scottie" said, It seems to be in working order................

Last edited:
With all of its great power, the Enterprise lacked proper updates, and Spock promptly reconfigured the computer's central core to allow for unfettered access by the ship's crew. This increased the ships productivity significantly, allowing the deflector dish of the ship to scan outside of solar systems and into deep space. It also increased the food replicator's quality and menu selection, which was most logical.

Xenaphobic fools! Thought the Romulan Captain. He could see the federation ships massing on the other side of the Nuetral zone and with one of their oldest enemies too. The Klingons!
The sensors on the Romulan ship were now detecting what seemed like two Enterprises and the Klingon Bird of Prey. Orders were given to cloak the huge Warbird and electrical relays whined in protest as huge wads of power flowed through them.

Last edited:
You have made the ship invisible and undetectable to our enemies said the captain of the Romulan ship. However you have burnt out our generaters and we have only battery power. We wil drift in space for ever undetected unless one of us can think of a way out of our problem. I shall go to my cabin and meditate. Send Zircon the female Earthling to me. She may inspire me to think of something.:D

Zapping current shocked the captain when he tried to recline in his chair and meditate. "Freaking battery!", Romulan exclaimed.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

He, he well done guys.. :)

Ok, lets start again with 'A', of course..

As the Romulan Captain nursed his stinging pride he watched with interest as the Federation and Klingon ships seemed to be oblivious of each other. The sudden appearance of a new starship was also a surprise especially as it seemed, somehow, connected to the original Federation vessel.
What was going off over there!...
His mind started to race.. He considered calling for the rest of his attachment as Romulan cruisers always traveled in groups of three.

Boom....

Boom!!!!! Another jolt from the Klingon Warbird sent Captain Kirk spinning out of his chair. Return fire Mr. Sulu. "Yes Sir" Captain, defectors down 75%. Just then Spock hailed the Captain from the duplicate Enterprise.

Repairs completed Sir, ship is fully maneuverable. Something else was found, A circling pattern trapped in the transport beam, maybe 5 to 10 years. It appears to be humanoid Captain. No degradation to pattern, computer ran "Constant Diagnostic Scans" and set to "Save Power"--- do you want us to reinitialize ?

Cautiosly reducing to impulse power, Captain Kirk switched to the old electric power pattern. This kept him out of the broken battery's fire for a moment, long enough for him to score one direct hit on the body of his shuttle.

The blast had very little effect, however, and it was only a few more minutes before another three shots deactivated the shields. Kirck worked frantically to get away, but his efforts were cut short when he felt the tingle of a transporter seize him.

May I just remind you guys that the 'story' must follow the previous post in a reasonably logical manner otherwise chaos will abound.

Dealing with Death was never a problem for the Romulan Commander especially when it came time to hand it out. Sensing that perhaps today was not 'A good day to die' as the Klingons so aptly put it he ordered the helm to rejoin the fleet and head slowly back to Romulus. Strange readings and unnatural phenomena seemed to be eminating from the ships on the other side of the Nuetral zone and he wanted no part of any incident which might lead to war between the three peoples: Federation, Klingon and Romulan.

Even with the Romulan ship moving off the Federation ships were not in the clear yet. The Klingons had cloaked and hidden from the two Federation ships.

Far-flung enemies of the Federation, T'kar and Yeto were the two Klingons who had no respect for the Klingon Empire's current state of affairs. Kang fretted that the warrior ethic was lost among modern Klingons who would not keep their ancestors' traditions. The Romulan-Klingon Alliance was not aware that very soon Federal agents would be getting Kang angry at Curzon as the only way to begin to create a bond between the two - the most complex plot ever!

:)

Genuine Federal Agents that are absolutely loyal are hard to come by and getting them to agree to meet was even harder. T'kar and Yeto had arranged the meeting thinking the Federation wouldn't be anywhere near this part of space-especially this close to the Nuetral Zone. So it was two incredulous Klingons that had watched the appearance of the first Enterprise with a second seemingly coming of nowhere.. Was the Federation testing a new type of cloak they thought?..... But no, treaties and alliance's were in place that they knew the federation would never break, witless fools.. No they must be here by coincidence only and luckily T'kar and Yeto had managed to cloak the ship.....

Hirsute Klingons was not to everyones liking especially in the medical bay of the Enterprise..

Back