Windows 7 Forwarding Message

Philrob

Using ATT Yahoo Mail, having difficulty forwarding mail. After clicking on message to forward, and dragging on addresses and info to be deleted, I click on Forward arrow, and fill in recipient addresses. "Send" is now not an option - it will allow me to "Save as Draft". So easy to do in past but with newest mail software, a pain.

It sounds like you are experiencing some issues with forwarding emails in ATT Yahoo Mail. The behavior you described could be due to various reasons, such as browser settings, email settings, or issues with the email client itself. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve this problem:

1. Browser Compatibility: Make sure you are using a compatible browser. Some email features might not work correctly in certain browsers. Try using a different browser (like Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge) to see if the issue persists.

2. Clear Cache and Cookies: Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can sometimes resolve issues with web applications. This can help in refreshing the page and potentially resolving any temporary glitches.

3. Disable Extensions: Browser extensions or add-ons can sometimes interfere with the functionality of web applications. Try disabling any extensions and then attempt to forward the email again.

4. Check Email Settings: Verify your email settings in ATT Yahoo Mail. Make sure that forwarding emails is allowed in your account settings.

5. Update Browser: Ensure that your browser is up to date. An outdated browser version may not be fully compatible with the latest features of web applications.

6. Try a Different Device: If possible, try accessing your ATT Yahoo Mail account from a different device (like a smartphone or tablet) to see if the issue is specific to the device or browser you are using.

7. Contact Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, reach out to the customer support of ATT Yahoo Mail for further assistance. They might be able to provide specific guidance based on your account settings and the issue you are facing.

By following these steps, you should be able to troubleshoot the issue you are encountering with forwarding emails in ATT Yahoo Mail. Let me know if you need further assistance or if you have any other questions related to this problem!

Back