Windows 7 Frequent blue screens (64 bit)

Thanks for the the help. What should I exactly do in the BIOS? Should I just set those 4 values to 7 7 7 and 21 and just leave the rest on auto? (everything is on auto now) What does that realtek thing do and what will happen if I uninstall it?

Thanks for the the help. What should I exactly do in the BIOS? Should I just set those 4 values to 7 7 7 and 21 and just leave the rest on auto? (everything is on auto now) What does that realtek thing do and what will happen if I uninstall it?

its your lan network driver so you will lose your connection to the internet but with a reboot windows will reinstall it or "scan for changes" in device manager ?

I strongly suggest you do these things in isolation and try the ram settings first :)

Uninstall Realtek NIC as suggested. If the system still crashes, disable the NIC device in windows device manager and reboot. Make sure you uninstall it first so its driver is gone completely.

If crashes persist, set RAM Link Removed - Invalid URL

EDIT:

What should I exactly do in the BIOS? Should I just set those 4 values to 7 7 7 and 21 and just leave the rest on auto?

DRAM frequency 1333Mhz
Timing (CAS Latency) 7-7-7-21
Voltage 1.5v

Every bios has its different layout for these settings, so I cannot tell you for sure where they are in your bios. Look up in your motherboard manual. Don't forget to uninstall Realtek NIC too. Do these steps separately so you can locate the exact causer of your crashes.

Last edited:
Back