Windows 7 Frequent BSOD need help

Kevin C

Hello
I put together a new machine recently and it is blue screening. It is showing a variety of error messages on crashing. Please see the attached folder and let me know if you need anything else. Thanks

Attachments

• W7F_17-06-2016.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 356
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 406f8, fffff88001258e44}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
Hi,
you have a number of different bugchecks ranging from 1A, 50, 3B and almost all pointed to memory corruption. This could be down to a driver but chances are it could be faulty RAM too.
If your overclocking then please stop and return to default values until the issue has been found, thank you.
Your motherboard support page is here:
Support For 970 GAMING | MSI Global | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design

Please make sure you have the latest updates for your machine.

If your using XMP profiles to set the correct RAM speed then try turning XMP off and setting the speed manually. I got your memory down as this:
Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB DDR3-1600 UDIMM | BLS8G3D1609DS1S00 | Crucial.com

If the bsod continues then you'll need to test your RAM. Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Post any new dump files.

Back