Windows 7 From 32 bit to 64 bit

San10

Hey,
I would like to know if I can upgrade my computer from 32 bit to 64 bit.
Sorry my system is in french :
Thank you and have a nice day!

Attachments

• fff.png
    fff.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 136
You could clean install a 64 bit version. I wouldn't bother though as you only have 4gb of RAM and you have a relatively low experience score.

Thanks for the reply,
Yeah, my PC is pretty old, I just thought I needed to upgrade is sins a lot of the new programs don't support 32 bits anymore.
I don't have that much knowledge to decide by myself, do you think I can do it or should I just give up as you said.
Oh, and do you think I can install windows 10 if I upgrade my PC to 64 bits? because I tried to upgrade my PC in this current version (32 bit) and it said that it doesn't support it, I hope that make sense... ha-ha
Thank you

You could clean install windows 10 x64 no problem. Download the media creation tool and use it to select x64 10 and create a usb install media.

Hey, thanks for the reply
I am downloading windows 10 into my usb right now, I am pretty sure it remove all of the files and programs, but can you confirm that for me ?
And do you think that my PC is able to install windows 10 ? because I have tried it before using the "upgrade this PC now" option in the media creation tool and it didn't work
Thank you.

Last edited:
Thanks for cofirming that,
And about my second question, do you think that my PC is able to install windows 10 ? because I have tried it before using the "upgrade this PC now" option in the media creation tool and it didn't work.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom