Windows 7 From ActiveWin -- Win7 7260 is the RTM

busydog

slant.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Link Removed - Invalid URL[/FONT]
blank.gif
blank.gif
Time: 08:10 EST/13:10 GMT | News Source: Link Removed - Invalid URL | Posted By: Kenneth van Surksum Stephen Chapman: Well, folks, it looks like 7260 just might be the magic build number that Windows 7 RTM will adorn! Link Removed - Invalid URL has posted the following build string:

6.1.7260.0.win7_rtm.090612-2110

It won't be long now before Windows 7 RTM's! That build string is an escrow build, which means it's being put through the wringer to see if it'll pass as RTM material. If not, another build will be compiled in the win7_rtm branch to test and the process starts all over again. Regardless of which build it ends up being, wzor states the final RTM build will be compiled by the 19th (that's three days from now) and leaked shortly thereafter. It's getting exciting now... I can't wait to replace Vista with Windows 7! How about you?

:confused:

I can't wait to replace Vista with Windows 7! How about you? :confused:

You haven't done that yet? :D Bad for you!

Anyway, how exactly are you going to do that when the RTM build leaks...? Unless you have TechNet/MSDN subscription to get the CD Key :mad: :razz: I'm sure I'm not going for any activation cracks or that sort of stuff.

Where there is a will there is a way . Just not sure wich way yet :rolleyes:

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Yeha ! Bills on good form again = Yep :D

Words Not Mine

All of the words in my post were from ActiveWin.com. Please don't think I'm still using Vista (gag!):D

Yes I saw that :D No worries you cool ;)Link Removed due to 404 Error

What am I doing now ? : Making a rubarb crumble and home made custard :)

Last edited:
Can i ask how to you use wzor. Cause everytime i get links for it it asks for username and password and there is no way to sign up.

Sorry for slow response I was relaxing a tad :) Link Removed due to 404 Error

Little fishing trip :)

Thx Also another question. Do rc codes still work. Since i see there is a iso file by solor i might want.

oops !" Good question ulp ! Think so if not we must find a way around :D

Back