Windows 10 Game Crashes (with dump files)

So here's the thing: I had BSOD loop of somewhere near 10 after turning PC on for the first time in the morning, and trouble starting windows. This happened yesterday and today. I'm attaching minidumps, only 2 of them are given in folder.
I will go crazy someday because of these BSODs :confused:

Attachments

• minidump_1206.rar
    72.8 KB · Views: 178
The first dump blamed the gpu driver..

Any chance you can borrow a gpu too?

How is the testing going? Still waiting on the RAM?

The first dump blamed the gpu driver..

Any chance you can borrow a gpu too?

How is the testing going? Still waiting on the RAM?
Yeah waiting for RAM. As I said this AMD Software is problematic, even though I've used DDU. Though I haven't got any crashes while playing games after using DDU.

@kemical
Hello again,
I just got BSOD while just browsing chrome. Could you please tell me the reason is still GPU driver? Is there a way to read through these dump files by myself and get the reason causing it? :)

Attachments

• 061620-7203-01.dmp
    697 KB · Views: 192
Hi,
memory corruption was the cause and you can always try 'Blue screen view' to view dump files:
Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Or download the debugger from windows store.

Check Chrome for any unwanted extensions.

Let's hope your new RAM is of some help..
While Radeon Software is not running I don't have any issues. This observation is legit I can tell now. I have BlueScreenView so should just be googling for example "ntoskrnl.exe" or is there some additional info that says anything more precise.
Cheers.

"ntoskrnl.exe
is basically an umbrella term for various system services like memory management, cache manager and others. Ideally your looking for clues as to what driver, process or app has caused the bsod.
Your system I would suspect either the RAM or gpu to be at fault but then again I could be completely wrong and until you can test with different hardware it's going to be hard to trace which is the actual culprit.

Back
Top Bottom