Windows 10 Getting BSOD what come only after cold boot so far.

So i have done all these so far: MemTest86+ without errors, clean installed all drivers, tried to reset but got BSOD during it too, sfc /scannow fails, dism caused BSOD too, did check disk too and as i told in title, it only come when i cold boot PC.

Attachments

• W7F_10-04-2017.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 319
I have done DDU 3 times already with 3 different drivers before posting this topic and have latest drivers now plus i used DDU in safe mode. Recovery Drive app doesn't recognize my USB when i launch create a recovery drive sounds disappear and twitch stream what i watched gets that "snap something went wrong" error message in chrome and i have to replug sound card back x) So do i make bootable USB stick instead of recovery drive ?

Could not make that bootable USB media yesterday because Media creator didn't recognized USB stick but it recognized it this morning and caused 2nd BSOD today. So i put both zips just in case... Edit. Okay now is weird... Finally created Bootable stick without BSOD o_O So i will put verifier now on see if BSOD happens again.

Attachments

• W7F_11-04-2017.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 235
  • 2W7F_11-04-2017.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Okay got BSOD right at reboot after putting verifier on and had to disable it at safe mode because this went to loop because of it.

Attachments

• W7F_11-04-2017.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 238
I had Razer GameBooster on SSD before i clean installed W10 to SSD so it should be completely gone o_O No idea how i can remove it completely x)
Some edit... Oh and i have only one 16 gb stick and have put it to 2nd slot from left as manual have told to put it in. But i inform here what happens tomorrow...

Last edited:
I had it at factory settings, i just used precicion as fan controller so i uninstalled it yesterday before going to sleep. So what software i should use to monitor hardware if it was causing BSODs ? Status Update: No BSOD so far but after 2+ hours so if this get BSOD again then it is that ram sticks fault ?

Last edited:
The 1,3 bios for that board should be available soon. It should help with overall stability on the B350 Tomahawk

The 1,3 bios for that board should be available soon. It should help with overall stability on the B350 Tomahawk
Already have 1.3 :3 Was same to update it now it since it was pending update. I think this might be solved but not gonna lick before drop even tho this haven't got single BSOD today (clock is 4:32 pm here and turned computer at 5:45 am today) so i will give update tomorrow :D

So i will uninstall live update 6 because it have NTIOLib_X64.sys so it might have WinRing64 too and i had AB yesterday but i uninstalled it with Revo Uninstaller before i installed HWiNFO64.

As this is Ryzen what memory do you have and what are it's settings in the uefi?
Memory what this use is Corsair ValueRam 1x 16gb 2133 mhz (CMV16GX4M1A2133C15) Not using game mode, A-XMP is unavailable and have turned off HD Audio and Arsenal screen from start up rest is at default settings :)

The other issue is odd to say the least, your current bios is now:
BiosVersion = 1.00
BiosReleaseDate = 02/15/2017
SystemManufacturer = Micro-Star International Co., Ltd
Yeah that is indeed quite weird o_O It shows 1.0 on mobo info too but in bios info it shows 7A34.130 XD Oh maybe because it is not MSI branded ?

Last edited:
I've found with my system on Ryzen. You need to configure the memory and not leave it on auto. Set the rated timings and try the memory voltage on 1.35v. If that doesn't cure any cold boot issues. Try upping the memory timings by 1 so for example mine would be 15 15 15 36

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Windows Forums mobile app

Try upping the memory timings by 1 so for example mine would be 15 15 15 36
Umm... This mobo don't have such settings XD I think it is X370 features. Plus my is already at 15-15-15-36 according Hwinfo64 plus i wouldn't put more voltages to that stick because it have no heatsink x) I had bad experiences when added voltages to non heatsink rams XD

Last edited:
Back