Windows 10 Getting BSOD what come only after cold boot so far.

Theres many a discussion about memory and whats best at the moment. I think you'd find 2z8gb easier ot get running than a single 16gb stick. You could explain all this to the tech on Monday. I'd also mention AMD are recommending single rank memory in a dual channel config.

Okay... Here is new dump and logs XD Also, now i heard USB disconnection and connection sounds before BSOD.

Attachments

• W7F_15-04-2017.zip
    210 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Windows Install was clean and here is list what i have:
PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 550w modular
Mobo: MSI B350 Tomahawk
CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @stock clocks
RAM: Corsair Valueselect 1x 16gb s/n CMV16GX4M1A2133C15
GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080 Superclocked 8GB
SSD(OS is in this): Crucial MX200 256 gb
HDD: 1 tb WD Caviar Blue
Sound card: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Gen 1 USB
Mic: Samson Go Mic USB
KB: Tesoro Durandal G1S (On USB Hub)
Mice: Roccat Tyon (on USB Hub)
Gamepad: PS4 Controller
Monitors: BenQ XL2411Z (Main) and 2x Samsung S23C450
USB Stick: Kingston Data Traveler 16gb (on USB Hub) at FAT32 and this is only working USB stick i have and it have clean
windows 10 install media.
Have Hotas too but haven't installed drivers and not even plugged on after getting mobo, cpu and ram.
As security i have MBAM 3.0.6 to clean malware and Windows Defender to make sure.
Oh forgot tell that ever since i got those mobo, cpu and ram and started to do clean install windows USB 2.0 ports went off during install so i had to install windows while USB stick were in USB 3.0 port.

Last edited:
chkdsk didn't found errors... Can't do MemTest today because i don't wanna leave this unguarded to do that have to leave in about 3 hours. Tomorrow same thing but i have to leave right after morning coffees x)

Oh ok.. See how you go with the default settings. Thanks to @nmsuk as I'd kept meaning to ask that 'Q' but kept forgetting through due to the haze of life.. ;)
I will turn off pc when i go afk that way i don't need to wait till morning to get results :3 It is so weird why BSOD only happens in cold boot, never have happened in games or prime95 run (had this one after second BSOD for like 12 hours)

New dump files for you to check and @nmsuk you think i should get rid off that SS 16gb stick and replace it with 16gb kit ?

Attachments

• W7F_15-04-2017.zip
    283 KB · Views: 277
Almost hour with new sticks and no crash on bios or BSOD on windows start, start to look promising, also got A-XMP options too and enabled it :D

Back