GFX Team : How To Insert Signature

rbeldua

Honorable Member

:clover: Signature size of your custom image at the maximum should be 700 by 200 pixels or 1.00 MB (whichever is smaller) :clover:
1. Click Settings

stepone.png
[/IMG]

2. Click Edit Signature

editsignature.png
[/IMG]

OPTION 1

option1.png
[/IMG]

1. or you can copy the image code of your uploaded signature from any image hosting website.

imagecode.png

imagecode.png

2. Click the image button.

anotheroption.png
[/IMG]

3. Paste the copied image code as shown.

anotheroption2.png
[/IMG]

4. Click OK

5. You can preview your signature or you can save it immediately.

[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]/IMG]

[/COLOR][B]OPTION 2 [/B]

1. Click the browse and search a signature from your file.
[COLOR=#FFFFFF]
[/COLOR]2. Click Upload.

3. For placing text under your signature click the signature space area. Click Align Left, Center, Align Right depending on your choice. (This will also set the alignment of the signature) Then press enter for your desired spacing between the sig and text. if not proceed to no. 4
[COLOR=#FFFFFF]
[/COLOR]4. Click Insert Signature Picture, if that didn't work proceed to no. 5

5. Click and Hold your uploaded signature then drag it at the upper left corner or until the arrow appeared in the signature space area.
[COLOR=#FFFFFF]
[/COLOR]6. Release your signature.

7. You can preview your signature or save it immediately.
[COLOR=#FFFFFF]
[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFFFFF]
[IMG][IMG][IMG]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k499/rbeldua/howtoinsertsignatureversion3-1.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]

--END--

Thank you rbeldua 1st class Tutorial and I'm sure many members will find it very helpful :cool:

I think you have made a fantastic job of that and I like the water mark :cool:

just like to add to this great tutorial that tinypic is a good to upload your picture quickly and get a link

( thanks to ciara :p )

how to's is revised once again :wound: thanks to our adviser (David) alfred01 for noticing (step 3 signature alignment).

Back
Top Bottom