Windows 7 Gmail Emails disappeared

LUGUY

Hi guys, here LUGUY. After reformat a computer running Win 7 Pro 64 bit to Win 7 Pro 32 bit most of my Gmail emails disappeared from all my LABELs in all my accounts (about 8 accounts) I contacted Gmail and they are trying to convince me that I deleted all those emails but NO, I didn't, That seems as they don't want to be responsible for this missing emails, but I say in case that it's true, they have 30 days after messages are deleted to retrieve them back, that happen on May 12, 2016 and I let them know same day and next day they respond to me, but look like if they don't want to solve the problem.
If some of you guys have a suggestion or solution about this, also the way to save all those emails outside the computer for not to loose them anymore, let me know I really want to get all my emails back, I will appreciate your help, thanks in advance.

Hi @LUGUY It seems no one here has a solution to your issue. I never save gmail. I read them and delete them. If Gmail won't help, I don't see how you could recover them. Maybe other members will reply latter.
Good luck friend! I know not much of a reply, but you at least know someone read your thread!:D

Hi @LUGUY It seems no one here has a solution to your issue. I never save gmail. I read them and delete them. If Gmail won't help, I don't see how you could recover them. Maybe other members will reply latter.
Good luck friend! I know not much of a reply, but you at least know someone read your thread!:D

Hi holdum333, Thank you for Replay. As you said look that nobody have a solution for that issue, I hope somebody has something that help me, but I think is a good point to start investigating to find a solution about Gmail Emails, because it seems like Gmail doesn't want to help solve this.issue. As you, I never save any email and delete all of them that I don't need, until just now that I missed all of the ones I had saved in it, I think also it's good idea to have the way to save all the important emails out of the computer for security and avoid to deal with this tech difficulty. Thank you once again and I hope to continue counting with the help and solutions of all of you, have a nice Sunday

Hi LUGUY! Here's some thing I found that you might give a look for the future. It won't get back your lost mail however.
I know nothing about this program so use at you're own risk!;)
Gmvault: gmail backup
Thank you holdum333. I downloaded and installed and followed the step by step instructions but it doesn't work, and start to appearing Pop ups asking me to install some "Driver Checker" or something similar I don't remember now exactly, I had to uninstalled it, either way thank you, Because I don't have to much knowing about tech issues I always I'm afraid when I see something weird. If you have a replay let me know.

Hi @LUGUY I'm very sorry. I usually don't recommend 3rd party software. You did the right thing. The site had a good WOT rating, so thought it was OK to recommend. I slapped my hand and I put myself in time out.
You did the right thing by uninstalling it and not going further. Maybe you can search on Google for a program that saves Gmail.
I'm Very sorry friend!!:(:oops:

If you were using an email client and had it configured to POP3 then yes it would pull all your email down locally and delete it from the server. This is normal when using the POP3 protocol. You would want to be using IMAP.

Hi @LUGUY I'm very sorry. I usually don't recommend 3rd party software. You did the right thing. The site had a good WOT rating, so thought it was OK to recommend. I slapped my hand and I put myself in time out.
You did the right thing by uninstalling it and not going further. Maybe you can search on Google for a program that saves Gmail.
I'm Very sorry friend!!:(:oops:
I's ok my friend, don't feel bad, we are here to help one another but not everything is as we would like so you did fine, but the most important is we can take those mistakes to learn and prevent others. Don't worry it wasn't your fault and that is not a problem so you are exempted from the Punishment, LOL. Have a nice rest of the day.

I's ok my friend, don't feel bad, we are here to help one another but not everything is as we would like so you did fine, but the most important is we can take those mistakes to learn and prevent others. Don't worry it wasn't your fault and that is not a problem so you are exempted from the Punishment, LOL. Have a nice rest of the day.
;):hide:Thanks! You made my day!

Back