Good webbdeveloping software? (HTML / CSS)

Calby

Hi,
I wonder if you have any good tip for a software that you can use to develop webbapplications etc. in?
I know that Dreamweaver are good, but I don't like the ide of subscribe on adobe for 1 year just to use the software in 5 months.

"dreamweaver"? five months? how about maintenance? how about revisions? how about security? a website needs constant attention … same as computers need constant attention. i think what you might prefer is a "wysiwyg" website … batch a couple pics and some text and it's good to go. and there are plenty out there …vying for your wallet.

the plethora of "drag-and-drop" website builders (squarespace, weebly, wix, yodaddy) … some plans are free … some cost minimal amount … some are more expensive … depends on what the "proprietor" desires … this is what five months can offer. and how secure are these partnerships? behind the front … do you really know who operates the schemes? some are hacked … six months ago there was a write-up (arstechnica.com) of one such conglomerate which had been exploited …thousands of companies suffered because of one structural failure (the main entity).

"dreamweaver" … takes five months to learn all the components within the program.

have yourself a go:

before closing … you might consider doing a few simple pages coding long-hand (yes, using notepad). in this way, you become intimate with the languages (html/css are only basics) involved. back in the day … after using notepad for 5-6 years … i installed "arachnophilia" because it helped me catch my typos (and other elements).

Adobe Dreamweaver could be the best, but I didn't be bothered by what u said... Maybe there is a method to solve it?

"dreamweaver"? five months? how about maintenance? how about revisions? how about security? a website needs constant attention … same as computers need constant attention. i think what you might prefer is a "wysiwyg" website … batch a couple pics and some text and it's good to go. and there are plenty out there …vying for your wallet.

the plethora of "drag-and-drop" website builders (squarespace, weebly, wix, yodaddy) … some plans are free … some cost minimal amount … some are more expensive … depends on what the "proprietor" desires … this is what five months can offer. and how secure are these partnerships? behind the front … do you really know who operates the schemes? some are hacked … six months ago there was a write-up (arstechnica.com) of one such conglomerate which had been exploited …thousands of companies suffered because of one structural failure (the main entity).

"dreamweaver" … takes five months to learn all the components within the program.

have yourself a go:

before closing … you might consider doing a few simple pages coding long-hand (yes, using notepad). in this way, you become intimate with the languages (html/css are only basics) involved. back in the day … after using notepad for 5-6 years … i installed "arachnophilia" because it helped me catch my typos (and other elements).

My introduce on collage is just 5 months and after that I guess it's free.
But I might purches dreamweaver as I guess that the introduce 'll get more fun with the proper software.
And also I get all Adobes softwares for only 12 USD a month.

Back
Top Bottom