Windows 7 Having memory dump problems

mattybear

I am having window 7 memory dump problems. Going to attach the minidump file. Please help. I think I uploaded the file correctly. Let me know if I didn't please.

Thanks,

Matthew.

Attachments

• 080210-12901-01.zip
    54.4 KB · Views: 239
Hey...

0x3b stop error...means please remove AVG in safe mode using the special tool found here:

AV Uninstallers - Windows 7 Forums

Should be well after. If not, navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers and rename AWOPFilterDriver.sys to AWOPFilterDriver.BAK

Reboot.

I'd uninstall the Intel PerfTune for good measure.

Please let us know how it goes and post a new crash dump if it becomes necessary.

I recommend MSE to replace the AVG antivirus.

I had another BSOD uploading the dump file. Please help.

Thanks,

Matthew

Attachments

• 080210-21044-01.zip
    32.5 KB · Views: 175
Please follow this part of my previous post:

"Should be well after. If not, navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers and rename AWOPFilterDriver.sys to AWOPFilterDriver.BAK

Reboot."

Then -

Update your Realtek HD Audio driver:

Code:
RTKVHD64 RTKVHD64.sys Fri May 22 14:04:20 2009
Realtek

----------

Update your NVIDIA video card driver:

Code:
nvlddmkm nvlddmkm.sys Tue Nov 10 18:49:38 2009
Link Removed - Invalid URL

---------

Uninstall Intel Extreme Tuning Utility.

Keep us updated please.

Last edited:
Applied the changes and updated the drivers that was asked, but I still had another BSOD and a another memory dump. Uploading the minidump. Please help.

Thank you,

Matthew

Attachments

• 080310-20467-01.zip
    23.8 KB · Views: 186
You're welcome.

Code:
SiWinAcc SiWinAcc.sys Thu Jun 14 20:02:02 2007 
SI3132   SI3132.sys   Wed Oct 03 14:39:29 2007
SiRemFil SiRemFil.sys Wed Jun 20 15:42:10 2007
If your add-on storage card is in RAID mode, update the driver to this new one from here:

"* SiI 3132 64-bit Windows SATARAID5 Driver for Windows 7"

Silicon Image - Support | Search Results

If it is not in RAID mode, then use this driver to install:

"* SiI 3132 64-bit Windows BASE Driver for Windows 7"

You'll need to use the device manager to install. Extract the download to a folder. Open device manager. Right click on the storage card. Update driver software. Browse my computer. Let me pick. Have disk. Browse. Now find and double click on the .inf in the extracted folder. Hit ok then next and it will install. Reboot.

-----------

This Intel SMBus Controller driver needs an update:

Code:
intelsmb intelsmb.sys Wed May 13 03:31:00 2009
Let Intel's website scan for the latest drivers and install them. If for some reason it doesn't update it and/or others, you can visit your motherboard manufacturer's website for the latest:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx?iid=gg_support-EN_01+home_downloadctr

---------

Whatever Cyberlink product(s) you have, update them to the newest version to update this old driver:

Code:
000      000.fcl      Fri Sep 26 09:11:22 2008
-----------

After that, navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers and delete:

IOCBIOS.sys

Reboot and then run Ccleaner to clean the registry.

Please let us know how this goes...there will be one or two further things to try if needed. Good luck.

Last edited:
Hi, had another bsod. Uploading the file. Please help.

Thanks,

Matthew

Attachments

• 080510-13166-01.zip
    30.5 KB · Views: 188
The IOCBIOS.sys and Cyberlink issues have been resolved.

The rest of the previous advice still applies and needs to be done. Update the storage card drivers as shown, is probably the most important.

You can also update your video card driver from the following link, as its good thing to do anyhow:

Code:
nvlddmkm nvlddmkm.sys Tue Nov 10 18:49:38 2009

Link Removed - Invalid URL

I've followed all of your advice, but I am still getting bsod's. Just had another one. Uploading the file. Please help.

Thanks,

Matthew

Attachments

• 080610-11497-01.zip
    46.7 KB · Views: 181
Before even looking, I figured that the storage card drivers have not been updated. That's because I think that's the issue causing bsod for you.

From the latest crash dump:

Code:
Si3132r5 Si3132r5.sys Tue Sep 16 20:51:09 2008
SI3132   SI3132.sys   Wed Oct 03 14:39:29 2007
SiRemFil SiRemFil.sys Wed Jun 20 15:42:10 2007
SiWinAcc SiWinAcc.sys Thu Jun 14 20:02:02 2007

Extract the correct driver of the two for your setup that I linked to, to a folder.

Open device manager. Right click on the storage card. Choose update driver. Browse my computer. Let me pick. Have disk. Browse.

Now find and double click on the .inf in the extracted folder. Hit ok then hit next and it will install.

As a warning, be careful you choose the right RAID or base (non-raid) driver to match the bios installed on the card itself. If you apply the wrong one, it will not work at all.

Sure here it is. I have a feeling it is the same problem. I downloaded the driver for the silicon storage card like you said, but the most recent driver they have is from 2009. Well anyhow please help in any way you can.

Thanks,

Matthew.

Attachments

• 080610-11497-01.zip
    23.3 KB · Views: 175
Have you already tried an SFC /scannow and scanning your computer with Malwarebytes? I'm going to add another video to the Video section here soon describing how to process dmp files and troubleshoot BSOD's..

Have you already tried an SFC /scannow and scanning your computer with Malwarebytes? I'm going to add another video to the Video section here soon describing how to process dmp files and troubleshoot BSOD's..

That's decent advice as far as not being harmful, but it's not his problem.

He hasn't installed the files well yet for the storage card.

Matthew, take the 4 files I listed above from the folder you downloaded/extracted. Copy/paste them over the ones in C:\Windows\System32\drivers

Reboot.

Again, make sure you have downloaded the correct RAID or BASE package for your machine.

Back