Hawks are still in it.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Hawks over Vancouver 4 to 3 in overtime. Series tied 3 to 3. If you're not a hockey fan or perhaps not a BlackHawks fan. Kindly disregard.

Ah....that's OK, maybe next time. When they lost Antti Niemi I really didn't expect them to even get as far as they did so it was a pleasant surprise and still a boy can hope. We here in Chicagoland are kinda used to less then stellar performances by our sports teams, but still we always enthusiastically support them, like jihadi zealots, what can I say, love the Hawks.

Ah....that's OK, maybe next time. When they lost Antti Niemi I really didn't expect them to even get as far as they did so it was a pleasant surprise and still a boy can hope. We here in Chicagoland are kinda used to less then stellar performances by our sports teams, but still we always enthusiastically support them, like jihadi zealots, what can I say, love the Hawks.

I can definitely relate. I'm born and raised in Toronto. I know suffering as well. Like you say though, how do you lose the goaltending of Niemi and replace that quality. And as everyone knows, in the NHL playoffs, it's the goaltending that wins it. I know what you mean, I still love my Leafs.

It could be worse. I remember watching opening day of baseball a couple of years ago and was watching the Chicago Cubs, when they were losing, there was a guy in the stands, this on opening day, he had a sign saying "theres always next year" had a good laugh over that one.

Back