Windows 7 help help help urgent

aa7590

i am new to this forum i have install window 7 ultimate in my intel ps 945gncl ok now the problem i am facing a problem is that after instalation the window starts only one time whn i shut it down and again start pc a message appears like that(window fail to load the kernel is missing, or corrupt) so help me thanks

Was it an upgrade? You probably have to backup your personal files and do a clean install.

help

brother i ahve install several time but same problem occures when i restart pc in my other pc this window work good but in only one that i have new one i am facing this problem experts help (window fail to load the kernel is missing, or corrupt)

It sounds as though you have a corrupt installation. Try booting from the Windows 7 installation disc and running a Startup Repair. If this does not work, try to load into the operating system using "F8" (Safe Mode), by pressing this key repeatedly on boot-up. Choose the first option (Safe Mode). You should look into the process of backing up whatever files you can to a removable storage device like a USB flash drive or external hard drive and perform a clean install of the operating system.

I still don't know if he is trying to do a clean install under CUSTOM after booting from the disk? Hopefully he can boot to safe mode and resolve driver conflicts or something.

I had a similar problem (not a kernel problem, just not starting up.) It was caused by a USB hub plugged into a USB port. If I try to start Windows 7 with that plugged in, I just get a blank screen. Unplugging it allows windows to start, and plugging it back in after window has started, and everything is fine.

This may not help you, but it does show that some peripherals don't work well right away.

I had a similar problem (not a kernel problem, just not starting up.) It was caused by a USB hub plugged into a USB port. If I try to start Windows 7 with that plugged in, I just get a blank screen. Unplugging it allows windows to start, and plugging it back in after window has started, and everything is fine.

This may not help you, but it does show that some peripherals don't work well right away.
I found the same sulprit on a friends new system I was debugging. He had me install a multi-format card reader that had three additional USB 2.0 ports as wll as a eSATA port with a 5 volt connection to power the external eSATA drive. I put his RF reciever for his Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard into one of the newly available USB slots (it has been in another one mounted very low in the front of the case. In any case the system refused to boot no matter what I did. And I mean no way Jose. In exasperation more then anything else removed the Tx/Rx from the new slot and put back in the bottom slot and presto/chango everything was back to happy times again. I'm surmising that the port simply didn't have enough power to both recognize the Tx/Rx and to load it;s software while also attempting to load Windows.

Just a guess mind you but it worked for me so I would suggest if anyone elsae is having a blank scree/frozen screen no boot problem that they remove anf USB devices and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom