Windows 10 HELP - Idiot Msft Tech Fudged Up My PC

xlook

Some idiot tech at msft fudged up my PC over an issue I was having. I couldn't boot to my desktop after that. So I inserted my installation disk to install a fresh new copy. For some reason I got an error saying, "we couldn't create a new partition. Error: 0xe6774cc0." To correct this, I entered the following commands from a youtube video in command prompt:

-Diskpart
-List disk
-Select disk x
-Clean

After that I got a bunch of drives created which was weird... see image. How do I delete all these drives and just install a fresh new copy of win 10?

d97de973682fe3ae132435a3e8f864a7.jpg

11dd8415c8b4a9edede1efe3e4b3811f.jpg

Are you 100% sure you were talking to Microsoft? There are an awful lot of tech support scams out there!

Windows 10 will create an MSR Reserved partition, Recovery Partition, System Partition, And then your Primary one, however you seem to have an extra one... not sure what's going on there? If you run the clean command again and a fresh install you should be good to go however.

I would be interested in how you contacted Microsoft, what phone number you used exactly. Or did they contact you? (if you were contacted by Microsoft you were scammed, they don't contact users)

Are you 100% sure you were talking to Microsoft? There are an awful lot of tech support scams out there!

Windows 10 will create an MSR Reserved partition, Recovery Partition, System Partition, And then your Primary one, however you seem to have an extra one... not sure what's going on there? If you run the clean command again and a fresh install you should be good to go however.
Yes I'm 100% sure.
I would be interested in how you contacted Microsoft, what phone number you used exactly. Or did they contact you? (if you were contacted by Microsoft you were scammed, they don't contact users)
Ok, let's move away from the techie and on to a solution. Come on, man. I'm very sure my issue is far more important than the techie at this point. If you'd care to share some solutions I'd appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

From the same screen above, select each partition and click delete until you have just "Drive 0 Unallocated Space" then just click Next. The installer will create the necessary partitions.

From the same screen above, select each partition and click delete until you have just "Drive 0 Unallocated Space" then just click Next. The installer will create the necessary partitions.
Yes I did that, thanks. And I installed win 10 from the installation media. But now I notice that the screen is big like its in safe mode which is strange. Maybe I need to install device drivers? But more than that, I can't connect to my ethernet. What do I do?

Back