Windows 10 help need EA violation

jakeb

what does this mean please and how do i fix it. is it something to fear ? just started my pc up and i got these messages
i would greatly appreciated some help to understand this errors and how to fix em

sfystl.jpg

Hi jakeb! This is all I could find!

An EAccess violation occurs when the operating system reports and access violation. That means it is notifying you that you are trying to access invalid memory. Many people can receive this notification in error from outdated or erroneous device drivers. You are also likely to see this notification in Windows when you reinstall Windows and you have not yet updated with the Windows Updates.

The EAccess violation keeps a program on your computer from accessing invalid memory.

You can help prevent these kinds of errors from occurring by updating your device drivers after formatting and reinstalling your operating system or installing a Windows Updates. Always install the latest Windows Updates before going through and updating your device drivers.
EAccess violation error

sorry for the double post but to let you know i have searched for updates for windows ect and drivers nividia gforce and nothing is to be updated as of yet. i have also ran a cccleaner resigrty error fix check ect

and what about the AcOcitem set base?
Hi I can't find any thing about AcOcitem on the web. I would not use the registry cleaner in CCleaner.
When do you see these? Does your PC run OK other then those pop-ups? Have you always gotten them? If they just started, I would recommend restoring to a earlier time before you saw these. There are several ways to repair W10. We just have to find the least evasive way.
The more information you can post about this, the better!;)

well to be honest i need all the help i can get because im not a pc wizard, i litreally saw this messages and screen printed them here when i booted my pc and now its bugging me to why i have it, is there anything that you would like to know about my system, started getting these today

It could be something with the CPU or battery, but most likely it's a motherboard problem. getting error messages on boot and it turned out I might have scorched my motherboard and DC jack. i heard that Asus computers are notorious for overheating issues.

It seems you have solved your problem or know why this is occurring. How did you scorch your MB and DC jack?
Will ask again! What other issues are you having with your PC? Does it boot into windows?

just these two issues, everything is fine. im assuming that this is the problem because ive asked other various people and they said that could be the problem, tho im not sure its a scorch, thats probably jumping the gun, im leaning towards mabey a clean boot

It could be something with the CPU or battery, but most likely it's a motherboard problem. getting error messages on boot and it turned out I might have scorched my motherboard and DC jack. i heard that Asus computers are notorious for overheating issues.

Before trying a restore see this thread:
Techyv.com | EPU-4 Engine EAccessViolation on PC

Try re-installing the EPU-4 software not yanking it out as suggested in the link I posted.

thanks man i will try this to see if it works, i thought about taking apart my pc to see if it was somthing inside, im going to back everything up now just in case somthing goes wrong and im going to try your link

update i cant find the ASUS AiSuite" in order to delete it

Last edited:
If you've never cleaned the dust from your PC, that would be a great idea. Go on line and Google how, and be very careful of static electricity.
A can of compressed air will get the job done.

well in the past on my older computer i usualy use something that blows out cool air, and i also cut alll power before to the machine before i do that

Back