Windows 7 Help needed for Virtual XP in win7....

awaisagha

hi guys..
i need a help...

1st...how to install virtual xp in win7...how to install it...i need guide...

2nd... my games don't run in full screen,someone told me that graphic acceleration in vista is 1.0 thats why my games run normal in vista and as it is 1.1 in win7 thats y it does not run in full screen.
i want to know,if i install virtual xp in win7,will it be able to run the games in full screen,like doom3 and NFS MW, Carbon etc...i mean not so advanced games.

If you have a copy of XP VMware Player is a better choice and it's free VMware Virtualization Products for Virtual Servers, Virtual Desktops, and Data Center You can now create VMs on it. I was unimpressed with the beta version of XP Mode. I'm not a fan of the virtual PC MS offer either they were resource hogs. Virtualbox is another free virtual pc but it's a royal pain to network and share on! If you are going to play games on a VM you better have plenty of ram available.
Joe

hi guys..
i need a help...

1st...how to install virtual xp in win7...how to install it...i need guide...

2nd... my games don't run in full screen,someone told me that graphic acceleration in vista is 1.0 thats why my games run normal in vista and as it is 1.1 in win7 thats y it does not run in full screen.
i want to know,if i install virtual xp in win7,will it be able to run the games in full screen,like doom3 and NFS MW, Carbon etc...i mean not so advanced games.

This will help Link Removed due to 404 Error

Back