Windows 10 Help with formatting

omerzr

Hey everyone. I am new to this forum.
First, I want to say that I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, so if that's the case, sorry in advance.

The story:
I have bought a laptop about 4 years ago, and with it, I got Windows 8 installed built-in (With no CD).
My laptop is Lenovo Yoga 3 14. Model name: 80JH
A few years have passed, and Microsoft released a free windows 10 copy of windows.
I have updated from 8 to 10, and everything runs great.

What I want:
I want to format my laptop.
Don't get me wrong, it has no issues.
I just want to have it cleaned due to a lack of storage space which is running out.

My question:
How can I format my laptop if I don't have a bootable CD/USB drive?
Is it possible to "export" a Windows 10 bootable file from Windows or another legal source, to burn it on a CD or store it in a flash drive so that I can boot from?

I hope that my question was clear, and you're welcome to ask if something was unclear.

You can download Windows 10 from Microsoft just search "Windows 10 media creation tool". I would use a tool or script to grab your product license just in case though. Your other option and probably easier option would be to just clean up old and temp files since you're not having and problems. You can download tree size free which should show you what's taking up space.

Hey,
Thank you very much for your response.
I will check everything out and let you know for any update.

Back