Windows 10 Help with multiple BSODs since upgrade to Windows 10 From Windows 7

Logmeonto

Hello,
I upgraded several days ago without any problems during the upgrade. As soon as I began running the new Windows 10, it started crashing. I narrowed down the problems to several applications that needed to be updated and I updated them. I had some driver problems in device manager and managed to fix them all by updating drivers.

I have received the following BSODs:
CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (10+ times)
KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL
UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION
DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

I ran Driver Verifier and it identified a driver associated with NDIS.SYS and IFS64.SYS, so I updated the Ashampoo Uninstall Version 5 product and it's now fixed.

I've been having problems with EasyTether drivers, but have managed to obtain the latest drivers and I can connect to my Samsung Galaxy S6 via USB and make an internet connection via LTE on the smartphone.

If you could, please look at the attached zip file and see if you can spot something additional. Win 10 runs for a while now but I have had it crash again.

Thanks,
-Bill

Attachments

• W7F_09-08-2015.zip
    585.1 KB · Views: 973
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck C5, {ffffe0018731c2c0, 2, 1, fffff80306b02121}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for IFS64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for IFS64.sys
Probably caused by : IFS64.sys ( IFS64+2819 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
it looks like your system still isn't happy about Ashampoo Uninstaller. I did try checking the compatibility page for Windows 10 and nothing came up for Ashampoo apart from question marks. Have you considered using something like Revo uninstaller?

Oh and if you have the driver verifier running still then turn it off as it can sometimes stress apps and drivers to bsod when normally they wouldn't.

I have left Ashampoo Uninstaller 5 uninstalled since 8/10/2015 and have had very few BSODs which I have managed to work through via various non-Microsoft products driver updates.
I ran all day yesterday without any BSOD problems.
Thanks for your help with this one.

Your very welcome and as we never close threads you could always post back if need be..

Back