Windows 7 How to change the background during Windows 7 installation ?

You can't change the background while you are installing windows 7 or any other OS for that matter.

You can't change the background while you are installing windows 7 or any other OS for that matter.
it is possible i have seen that thing everything of windows 7 could be change before installation of windows 7 iso.. fonts,background, written things, unattend etc ...

Your understanding and my understanding of a windows installation is way different. During the install process of any MS OS you can not change anything until the installation of the OS is complete. Now after the OS is installed you can infact change the background colors, picture and what not to your liking.

Change your desktop background (wallpaper)

Change your desktop background (wallpaper)

Unable to change background picture in Windows 7

Desktop Background - Change - Windows 7 Forums
hey i want to create like this check it out i am posting images here ... Windows_7_X4_7.jpgwindows_7_x4_installation_by_ambalagurpreet-d5oz0hl (1).jpgwindows_7_x4_installation_by_ambalagurpreet-d5oz0hl (1).jpg

There might be some 3rd party app/software that may do that for you, but I have yet to hear or see anything like it. But IMHO, I really see no need for it.

i wanne to customize for my purpose so i wanne to do it...

I have edit with Resource Hacker:

- DVD sources\spwizimg.dll 517 and 518
- DVD sources\boot.wim\sources\spwizimg.dll 517 and 518

And i have edit with PaintBrush or Photoshop:

- DVD sources\background_cli.bmp
- DVD sources\boot.wim\sources\background.bmp (here i can find only a backround.bmp not a backround_cli.bmp)

You need also make others modifications:

When you mount "boot.wim "2" for Windows, change the images setup.bmp and winpe.bmp inside "Windows\system32" by yours owns with the same size and the same name and the same image you've changed inside "spwizimg.dll" (517 - 518), also into: sources\background.bmp.
Then unmount and commit boot.wim 2.
You need to take full control for the file and these images.

You can use another image for the logon screen (start and shutdown session) and change images 5031 to 5043 inside "imageres.dll" after mountrw install.wim 5 (Windows Ultimate)!

Back