How to convert MBOX to PST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaeldavies

Being a user of Thunderbird I am suffering to convert my MBOX to EML. Due to the change in my professional environment, I have to convert my stored emails to new outlook format. So I want the best and easy way to convert My MBOX to PST format. Is there is any easy way to do the conversion task manually or automated?

Follow these steps to convert MBOX to PST:

- Launch Kernel for MBOX to PST software.
- Select MBOX file(s) or add the folder containing MBOX files.
- Check the Preview of all mailbox folders.
- Choose the Output file format from the list of formats.
- For selective migration, use data filters by criteria.

Follow these steps to convert MBOX to PST:

- Launch Kernel for MBOX to PST software.
- Select MBOX file(s) or add the folder containing MBOX files.
- Check the Preview of all mailbox folders.
- Choose the Output file format from the list of formats.
- For selective migration, use data filters by criteria.
Did a good job.

Being a user of Thunderbird I am suffering to convert my MBOX to EML. Due to the change in my professional environment, I have to convert my stored emails to new outlook format. So I want the best and easy way to convert My MBOX to PST format. Is there is any easy way to do the conversion task manually or automated?

Download Mailsdaddy mbox to pst converter, this is the best tool & quickly works on mbox to pst conversion. With this tool, you can create single or separate PST file for all mbox data. the tool is user-friendly interface so there is no technical knowledge required to use this tool.

you can also used it’s demo version.

I hope it will be helpful for you

If you looking for the free conversion of MBOX to PST then suggest you try the manual Technique which includes different method

Step 1.Using Mozilla Thunderbird To Gmail Via IMAP

This manual technique has number of steps, which you have to perform one after the other.

• Setup Gmail as IMAP account in Mozilla Thunderbird
  • Install the add on of Import /Export which will help to export the mails
  • Select the desired folder where you wish to import the selected files.
  • Copy the selected mails to different/ targeted folder as per the convenience
    Note: For Emails you have received create : All mail
    For Sent mail: Gmail Sent
    If you wish to see the message in Inbox then Gmail Inbox
  • Further you can send the imported file to Outlook
  • Then, Export the PST file from Outlook
Step 2. Via using different Email Client : As MBOX format is associated with different email clients, so you can convert using different Email clients like Apple Mail, Eudora and other. This is bit lengthy and time consuming but

Though I haven’t tried the second method but you can check the brief from here Free Tutorial : Steps to Convert MBOX to Outlook PST

I would like to get some more details about this one. Is this one for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom