Windows 10 How to Download and Install WhatsApp Official App for Windows 10 Desktop

Good news coming for all the WhatsApp users, as the company released the official WhatsApp app for Windows 10 desktop or laptop. The WhatsApp app for Windows 10 is very similar to WhatsApp for Web, but the advantage is that you can run WhatsApp right from the computer or laptop.

1. To grab the application you just need to visit this link: WhatsApp :: Download
2. After that run the setup. Once the application is installed on your computer the icon will appear on the desktop.
3. To use the WhatsApp app you need to open WhatsApp application on your phone and Under Settings tap on WhatsApp Web and scan the QR code, just like you do it for WhatsApp for Web.

4. Once the code is scanned, you will see the application is running is running flawlessly.

That's it.

In case you want to see more about the application you can check the Video tutorial, which is created by me, I hope you really like it:

What you thin about the application, drop forget to share your opinion, cheers :D

There're some problem with the sync feature between the app in PC with the one in my mobile. Is it a known issue?

Back
Top Bottom