Windows 8 How to export apple mail data to outlook 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Wheeler

How I export all the data from Apple mail to Outlook 2010 in windows. I want to switch from mac to windows. Email migration is one of my main concerns, I am unaware of the export procedure and is holding me back from the migration. PLease help me how can I export all the apple mail data to outlook 2010.

You can export each mailbox on the Mac side, but I have read from others that it ends up in a format Outlook cannot read. Well in that case, as you must have seen. there are many third party tools as posted above by our fellow members.
Or you can simply search on google for more options: here's a serach for you.....Apple mail to Windows outlook
https://www.google.co.in/?gws_rd=cr...y5EQ0A.O&fp=8f0f641b6d4293da&biw=1366&bih=667
Or you can directly go to this link :
Mail Passport Pro Convert Apple Mail Entourage Thunderbird Mbox Eml...

I hope it helps

Apple mail stores data in .mbox format. To import apple mail data to outlook 2010, you first need to convert .mbox files to .pst and then import into outlook 2010. As foar as I know there is no free way to do this type of conversion. But there are some very good third party tools available online. One I know and have tested is Mail Passport pro. Here's its link: http://www.mailpassportpro.com/

Have a look. I hope it is what you are looking for

You can export your Apple Mails and data to MS Outlook pst mails using third party tools. I would like to recommend Kernel for MBOX to PST Conversion Tool for the conversion of your apple mails to MS Outlook mails successfully. To know more about the application visit http://www.mboxtopstconvert.com

You can try SysTools Mbox to Outlook Converter software. By using this user can easily convert all Mbox emails from Thunderbird, Entourage, and opera mail to MS Outlook PST file. Free- Trail version of the software allows you to :
  • Add MBOX File & Folder
  • Preview MBOX Emails with Attachments
  • Windows 8 & All Other Previous Windows Version Supported
  • Two View Mode (Horizontal or Vertical)

If you've heard about Eudora (an email client), you can try it. It can help you import your MBOX files into any version of Windows Outlook, including MS Outlook 2010. First you'll have to import all your mailbox data of Apple Mail into an MBOX file. You can read this blog to know how to export MBOX files to Windows Outlook: How to Perform MBOX to PST Conversion?

Though this manual technique never fails, but if it fails unluckily, you may try a 3rd party MBOX converter tool. Get SysInfoTools MBOX Converter tool and convert your MBOX files into PST format safely.

Thanks.

To export apple mail data to Outlook 2010 is a manual technique but it increases the chances of losing the data. So, you must try an External Tool which will help you to export all your apple mail data into Outlook 2010 and it can only be done under the assistance of "Mail-Pro-Plus" Software. This software not only export in Outlook 2010 but it can also export in CSV, HTML, EML, MSG, PDF etc.

Now it is very easy to access Apple Mail data to Windows Outlook with the help of any professional MBOX to PST files.

I have to say the best way to do it, is by using Mbox to PST converter tool. As basically apple mail is supported mbox file format so mbox to pst can easily convert your email. They also have batch feature if you have lot of emails to convert.

You can easily convert your Apple Mail files to Outlook PST using a converter tool. There are many in market but only few have features and ability to do the work. First go through their features and then decide which one is good for you

Due to a tremendous amount of SPAM, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back