Windows 7 How to Find wifi password on windows 7

open control panel > networking and internet settings > networking and sharing centre> change adapter settings > check your wifi name > right click and click it status >wirless settings and check your wifi password

Yes it is possible depending upon the type of ciphering and standards and some features make it easier but it is not legal and we won't share that kind of information nor should you try and break into a network you don't own or have the express permission of the owner.

Yes it is possible depending upon the type of ciphering and standards and some features make it easier but it is not legal and we won't share that kind of information nor should you try and break into a network you don't own or have the express permission of the owner.
sure! It was more of a joke. :teeth:

Hi guys, i got that same issue when i wanna share my password to one of my colleague, after he said me to follow these steps to find my password…
1.Click the Wi-Fi icon,
You’ll find it in the far-right side of the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. Doing so will prompt the Wi-Fi menu to appear.This method only works if you’re currently connected to a wifi network for which you’ve forgotten the password.
2. Click Network & Internet settings. This link is at the bottom of the Wi-Fi menu.
3. Click the Wi-Fi tab. It’s on the left side of the Settings window.
4. Click Change adapter options. This link is in the top-right corner of the Wi-Fi page, just beneath the “Related settings” heading. Doing so opens a Control Panel page.
5. Click your current Wi-Fi network. You should see a monitor-shaped icon with green bars next to it on this page; this is your current network.
6. Click View status of this connection. It’s a menu item just below the address bar at the top of the Network Connections window.
7. Click Wireless Properties. This option is in the middle of the window.
8. Click the Security tab. You’ll find this tab at the top of the window. Doing so opens a page that has a “Network security key” field near the middle of the page; this is where your password is stored.
9. Check the “Show characters” box. It’s below the “Network security key” field. This will replace the black dots in the “Network security key” field with your Wi-Fi password.

Back
Top Bottom