HOW TO FIX WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Help and Support' started by newkid090, Dec 11, 2015.

1. newkid090

newkid090 Member

[​IMG]

I TRY SOME OTHER SOLUTION BY REMOVING THE "JSSCRIPT" IN MY SYSTEM BOOT UP VIA "MSCONFIG" THOUGH "JSCRIPT" DONT EXIST ON IT... I ALSO TRY TO DELETE THE FILES .. I THOUGHT IT WAS GONE BECAUSE IT DID NOT GO POP AGAIN FOR A 5-10 HRS BUT WHEN I START MY PC AGAIN AFTER A FEW HOURS THIS ERROR POP UP AGAIN.

2. bochane

bochane Honorable Member

Did you something specific when it popped up, i.e. browsing the web with what browser?

You could try to locate that string in the register, but be careful (Press Windows key + R key, type regedit and start a search); you may find more info there.

But I should surely run a full virus and malware scan, see: Free Anti-Malware Detection & Removal Software

Furthermore you could use CCleaner, see: CCleaner - Free Download - Piriform to check whether something unknown to you, is installed or is being started at system start up.

Henk

3. newkid090

newkid090 Member

i use Microsoft Essential but no virus detected then someone told me to use Autoruns then i pinpointed the error but i dont know what to do should i delete it or what? [​IMG]

4. bochane

bochane Honorable Member

5. newkid090

newkid090 Member

will try thank you :)