Windows 7 how to fix?

Janis Skaris

Hey.
I have a problem. My windows 7 won't start, it brings me to startup repair. I tried to restore my pc but once i shut down it, shit happens again. What should I do? I don't have anymore my instalation cd.

Try going here and download an iso of your windows 7. After downloading, burn it to a disk. It should work with your product key. Be sure you have the right one. home premium etc.

It's seemingly a new problem, it may have to do with newly installed software or drivers, or even Windows update(s). The Windows restore is not something I would trust, it hasn't helped me once.

Go with Sonny, or you could rely on the old perseverance: restart, restart, restart... at some point it may start, I have used the method, some have restarted more than 20 times, but in the end it started. A good thing with this lumberjack way could be, unplug your computer from main cord for a day = 24 hours or so. It's helped quite a few.

Hope you get it running.

It's seemingly a new problem, it may have to do with newly installed software or drivers, or even Windows update(s). The Windows restore is not something I would trust, it hasn't helped me once.

Go with Sonny, or you could rely on the old perseverance: restart, restart, restart... at some point it may start, I have used the method, some have restarted more than 20 times, but in the end it started. A good thing with this lumberjack way could be, unplug your computer from main cord for a day = 24 hours or so. It's helped quite a few.

Hope you get it running.

Yes, i unpluged, that helpped me. Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom