Windows 7 How to get eyetoy to work on windows 7 64x

ajkej

Hello everyone !
I think I'm not the only one with this problem. I can't get my eyetoy ( namtai - silver) camera to work on window 7 64x. Does anyone have a solution ? I tried old drivers, drivers for win7 and vista but I just wasted my time. I know that a type of eyetoy camera is like one of the type logitech used to produce, but I don't know which one. Maybe logitech developed a driver for their cam on win7 64x. Eyetoy is to good to be just trown away or replaced by an expensive pc web cam. or ?

Maybe logitech developed a driver for their cam on win7 64x.

How is Logitech involved in this - is your eyetoy camera a product by Logitech, or are you just thinking of a Logitech alternative ?

What is the camera model exactly - is it just Silver Eyetoy Namtai, who is the manufacturer ?

I had my camera already set on xp few years ago. I used a logitech driver, because I found somewhere on the internet an article about ''how to set eyetoy camera on your pc'' and it was explained that a camera from logitech used to have the exact drivers which worked with eyetoy. So if soeone would like to use this logitech camera and the drivers won't work on windows 7 64x, than logitech would release new driver for this type of windows and maybe this drivers will work on eyetoy too. But i don't know anymore which logitech camera is it. I have silver eyetoy usb camera for ps2 (SCEH-0004) . Manufactured by Chicony under agreement with Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

I thought if there could be a way to add the driver files manually to the windows sistem folder. I don't know if this is possible.

How is Logitech involved in this - is your eyetoy camera a product by Logitech, or are you just thinking of a Logitech alternative ?

What is the camera model exactly - is it just Silver Eyetoy Namtai, who is the manufacturer ?
I had my camera already set on xp few years ago. I used a logitech driver, because I found somewhere on the internet an article about ''how to set eyetoy camera on your pc'' and it was explained that a camera from logitech used to have the exact drivers which worked with eyetoy. So if soeone would like to use this logitech camera and the drivers won't work on windows 7 64x, than logitech would release new driver for this type of windows and maybe this drivers will work on eyetoy too. But i don't know anymore which logitech camera is it. I have silver eyetoy usb camera for ps2 (SCEH-0004) . Manufactured by Chicony under agreement with Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

I had my camera already set on xp few years ago. I used a logitech driver, because I found somewhere on the internet an article about ''how to set eyetoy camera on your pc'' and it was explained that a camera from logitech used to have the exact drivers which worked with eyetoy.

Which Logitech product driver did you successfully use for the eyetoy, does Logitech have a Vista compatible driver for that product that you could try for your eyetoy on 7?

Which Logitech product driver did you successfully use for the eyetoy, does Logitech have a Vista compatible driver for that product that you could try for your eyetoy on 7?

I forgot the type of logitech camera, but you can see on this page ( Use your EyeToy as a webcam : iPlayPlayStation.com ), that the logitech drivers are given for the eyetoy camera . Both drivers from logitech and from eyetoy are working fine on windows 7 and vista, but not on windows 7 64x but i don't know why. the thing is, when it gives options to manualy select the driver folder, i gave the folder location in, and then he stops because its says windows could not find the right drivers. but on vista and windows 7 works fine, only windows 7 64x can not find it.

Back
Top Bottom