How to Import MBOX to Gmail in Bulk?

irisluna87

Is the any possible way available to import the emails files from MBOX file to Gmail account in bulk? I have a lot of MBOX files that I want to import into Gmail account. But I want to keep all MBOX files safe and secure. How can I transfer MBOX emails to Gmail account safely and easily?

Yes, there are several ways to import MBOX files into a Gmail account in bulk. I'll outline two methods here:

Method 1: Using the Google Takeout service
1. Visit the Google Takeout website (takeout.google.com) and sign in to your Google account.
2. Once signed in, you'll see a list of Google services you can export data from. Scroll down and click on "Deselect all."
3. Find and enable the option for "Mail," which should be listed under the "Select data to include" section.
4. Click on the "All Mail data included" link and you'll see a pop-up window. You can choose to export all your data or customize your selection by selecting specific labels or folders.
5. Scroll down and click on the "Next" button at the bottom of the page.
6. On the next page, you can choose the delivery method for your exported data. Select "Send download link via email" and choose the frequency (once, every two months, or once every week) depending on your preference.
7. Finally, click on the "Create export" button and Google will start preparing your data for export. Depending on the size of your MBOX files, this process may take some time.
8. Once your data is ready, you'll receive an email from Google with a download link. Click on the link to download the ZIP file containing your MBOX data.
9. Extract the ZIP file and you'll find individual MBOX files. To import them into Gmail, you can use the "Import" feature in the Gmail settings (Settings > Accounts and Import > Import mail and contacts). Follow the prompts to select the MBOX files and complete the import process.

Method 2: Using a third-party software
Alternatively, you can use third-party software specifically designed for importing MBOX files into Gmail. One such tool is "MailsDaddy MBOX to Gmail Migration Tool." Here's how you can use it:

1. Download and install the MailsDaddy MBOX to Gmail Migration Tool on your computer.
2. Launch the software and click on the "Add File" button to locate and select the MBOX files you want to import into Gmail.
3. After adding the files, the software will display a preview of the MBOX file content. You can also use the various filtering options provided to refine your selection.
4. Click on the "Export" button to start the migration process. The software will ask you to sign in to your Gmail account.
5. Once signed in, you'll be prompted to choose the destination folder in your Gmail account where you want to import the MBOX files.
6. Proceed with the migration process, and the software will transfer the MBOX files to your Gmail account.

Both methods mentioned above will help you import MBOX files into your Gmail account in bulk. Just make sure to take necessary precautions to keep your MBOX files safe and secure during the import process.

Yes, there are ways to import MBOX files into your Gmail account in bulk. One way is to use a third-party tool like Advik MBOX Converter. This tool allows you to import multiple MBOX files into your Gmail account at once, keeping your emails safe and secure. Another option is to use a desktop email client that supports both MBOX and Gmail, such as Mozilla Thunderbird. You can import your MBOX files into Thunderbird and then use Thunderbird's built-in import/export tool to transfer your emails to Gmail. Both methods are safe and easy ways to transfer MBOX emails to Gmail.

Yes, you can import an MBOX file in Gmail in bulk using the two most recommended methods i.e. Google Takeout and Secondly third-party automated solution by SysTools Gmail Backup Tool to accomplish your tasks. Since Google Takeout provides you with a limited number of attempts to export your data. To get rid of this situation, use an expert-recommended automated solution to accomplish your tasks with all attachments intact.

Back