Windows 10 How to read .max file.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Those .max files are old files. I found them on CDs. According to my recollection they were created on CorerlDraw or AutoDesk, long time ago. Unfortunately I don't have those software running on Win10.

Is there any online solution which can convert them to other formats readable on Windows?

Do you have any idea reading .cpt files?

Regards

Hi davehc,

Thanks for your advice.

I have tried it before posting, converting .max file to fbx, obj and stl files There was no complaint on converting but I couldn't read them on Win10. I doubt whether they are PaperPort files. I have run PaperPort before, long time ago.

Can "Adobe Acrobat Reader" read .max files? I'm still searching around

Regards

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Those .max files are old files. I found them on CDs. According to my recollection they were created on CorerlDraw or AutoDesk, long time ago. Unfortunately I don't have those software running on Win10.

Is there any online solution which can convert them to other formats readable on Windows?

Do you have any idea reading .cpt files?

Regards
If you will open the link I sent you previously, you'll find there all the info regarding online apps to open, convert, etc max files.
If none of the suggestions won't work, than it is probably a different max file type, generated by an old program and you probably won't find an online/free reader/converter.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I figure out my problem finally.

Those .max files are Paperport document files. My old version of Paperport is running on WinXP. I sent all .max files to my friend printing/saving them as .pdf files running Paperport v14.

Anyway, lot of thanks for your help.

Regards

Back