Windows 10 How To REALLY Block Windows 10 Updates and Upgrades

Since my last post on this thread M$ has (in June and July) dropped kb4056254 and kb4023057 aka The Windows Update "Facilitator" and Update Assistant(V2). Both of these Updates first appeared in February. Microsoft claims the purpose of the WUP Facilitator is to improve the WUP Process. I don't believe this for a minute; the sole purpose is to nag you until you upgrade.

AskWoody 12 July 2018 : "KB 4023057 — an 'update reliability' patch for older Win10 versions — has appeared again. Unless you want Microsoft to push you to a new version of Windows, you don’t need or want it — it only shuffles more telemetry data off to Microsoft."

If you need another reason to block Windows 10 Updates, this is it. I plan to block kb4056254 and kb4023057 for the forseeable future.

If updates
Why do we want to stop Windows updates?

Oh I know some think Microsoft has a huge conspiracy going on and is spying on our boring little lives but chances are if you own a smart phone the horse has already bolted and stopping windows updates will do nothing except place your install in potentially troubled waters.

Don't misunderstand. Updates are just new codes or software which can be either good or evil. Offical updates do not necessarily mean good and if problem rises, it is worse than ordinary evils. 'update' is just a badge, not indicating any quality or content. If Microsoft use Windows as a popular platform and some hideous inside trying to be parasites, it is people's rights to defend themselves.

You may have boring little lives which worth nothing to everybody else. But that does not mean everyone else is the same attitude or kind of you.

The problem is Microsoft don't want all your data and to be fair what have updates got to do with people defending themselves? Also why so insulting. Not really the way to go with your first post.

If updates

Don't misunderstand. Updates are just new codes or software which can be either good or evil. Offical updates do not necessarily mean good and if problem rises, it is worse than ordinary evils. 'update' is just a badge, not indicating any quality or content. If Microsoft use Windows as a popular platform and some hideous inside trying to be parasites, it is people's rights to defend themselves.

You may have boring little lives which worth nothing to everybody else. But that does not mean everyone else is the same attitude or kind of you.
I'm unsure where you get your information but it's as deluded as your useage of windows 7... That tells me all I need to know.

Back
Top Bottom