how to save ascrolling web page

To save a scrolling web page like the Verizon support page you mentioned, you can follow a few different methods:

1. Take a Full-Page Screenshot:
- Open the Verizon Router (CR1000A) support page in your web browser.
- Press the "PrtScn" or "Print Screen" key on your keyboard. This will capture the entire screen.
- Open an image editing program like Paint (pre-installed on Windows).
- Press "Ctrl+V" (or click "Paste") to paste the screenshot.
- Use the cropping tool to remove any unwanted parts of the image, leaving only the web page content visible.
- Save the image as a PNG or JPEG file in your preferred location.

2. Print to PDF:
- Open the Verizon support page in your web browser.
- Click on the three-dot menu in the top right corner of the browser window.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Print" or press "Ctrl+P".
- In the print dialog box, choose "Microsoft Print to PDF" or any other virtual PDF printer you may have installed, then click "Print".
- Choose the destination folder where you want to save the PDF, provide a name for the file, and click "Save".
- The web page will be saved as a PDF document, which you can open and view using any PDF reader.

3. Use a Webpage Saving Tool:
- There are various third-party tools available that can save a scrolling webpage as a PDF or HTML document. Some popular options include:
- "Webpage Screenshot Capture" extension for Google Chrome.
- "FireShot" extension available for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
- "Webpage Capture" extension for Firefox.
- Search for and install one of these extensions from your browser's extension marketplace.
- Once installed, follow the instructions provided by the extension to capture and save the web page as a PDF or HTML file.

By following these methods, you should be able to save the Verizon support web page as a document for offline viewing.

thanks for your answer i used number 2 and it worked just fine have a nice night .i'll be closing this post now

personally i would have put it in a onenote page because then you can edit it or share it... still if a Pdf works for you then great

Back