Hub Network (2-3 XP Pro + 1 Win 7), Win 7 Internet Share

Tried and Tired

Connecting 2-3 XP Pro PCs and 1 Windows 7 PC Ultimate to a "Linksys EFAH05W 5 Port Hub".

My Neighbor and I share a wireless routher "DLink WBR-2310"

I have set-up the Windows 7 PC as my main "Host" Computer, it has two network adapters

1. "Intel Pro 10/100 VE Network Connection", which I am using to connect to the "Linksys EFAH05W 5 Port Hub" (I have at one point gotten all the PCs to see each other and access shared folders, How? I don't know been a long day)

2. "D-Link AirPlus DWL-G520 Wireless PCI Adapter (rev B)" which I use to connect to the wireless router "DLink WBR-2310"

I am very new to networking various computers so that they are able to interact with each other. I am hoping that
someone can give me a very detailed step-by-step resolution to this particular situation, not only for my benefit and educatioin but for oithers as well.

P.S. The reason why I just don't put every PC on a wireless adapter (besides the cost) is that I am only able to pick up the wireless router "DLink WBR-2310" in one corner of my house and I finallly have collected enough PC to connect all the rooms in my house.

Thank you in advance
"Mankzin"

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.