Windows 7 Hub Network (2-3 XP Pro + 1 Win 7), Win 7 Internet Share

ManKzin

Tried and Tired

Connecting 2-3 XP Pro PCs and 1 Windows 7 PC Ultimate to a "Linksys EFAH05W 5 Port Hub".

My Neighbor and I share a wireless routher "DLink WBR-2310"

I have set-up the Windows 7 PC as my main "Host" Computer, it has two network adapters

1. "Intel Pro 10/100 VE Network Connection", which I am using to connect to the "Linksys EFAH05W 5 Port Hub" (I have at one point gotten all the PCs to see each other and access shared folders, How? I don't know been a long day)

2. "D-Link AirPlus DWL-G520 Wireless PCI Adapter (rev B)" which I use to connect to the wireless router "DLink WBR-2310"

I am very new to networking various computers so that they are able to interact with each other. I am hoping that
someone can give me a very detailed step-by-step resolution to this particular situation, not only for my benefit and educatioin but for oithers as well.

P.S. The reason why I just don't put every PC on a wireless adapter (besides the cost) is that I am only able to pick up the wireless router "DLink WBR-2310" in one corner of my house and I finallly have collected enough PC to connect all the rooms in my house.

Thank you in advance
"Mankzin"

Back