Windows 10 I am curious?

lko123

I have the version of Windows 10 580.545 I believe. Will I ever see it in the Updates to be downloaded to the new Anniversary edition? Thanks.

Perhaps!?! The auto-download & auto-install of the new AU update is NOT working. Several of us here including myself have verified this, and have reported it to Microsoft. It's been over 2 weeks and they still haven't fixed it. The only way to get the AU update installed is to go to the Microsoft website and download the AU update which works like a Service Pack install, however it requires a Clean Install of the W10 OS (included in the AU update ISO file) to get it. This in turn WIPES OUT 100% OF EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ON YOUR CURRENT COMPUTER; SUCH AS INSTALLED PROGRAMS, DATA FILES, WINDOWS SYSTEMS FILES, in order to get the Update installed.:waah: I have done this on my W10 test machine and have it running, (v1607 b14393.51). :applaud:

For some people, computer enthusiasts, and folks with multiple PCs this is a problem but not insurmountable. For the rest of the home users out there not skilled with computers, novice experience level, etc., this is a huge problem. We are suggesting to people who want this fixed to use the built-in Feedback Form within W10. It looks like this:
W10 FEEDBACK FORM MICROSOFT.JPG

You will however need to create a Microsoft Account in order to leave Feedback for Microsoft on this topic or any other regarding W10. So, if you have a local account, it will not work.:noway: If you don't know what these are you can google it or visit Microsoft.com and type in "Local Account" or "Microsoft Account" or similar and get information on what these accounts are, how they differ, and how to create one.

Sorry we don't have better news for you. I suggest you subscribe to this thread, and search our forum for "ANNIVERSARY UPDATE", and subscribe to those threads, there are now 3 or 4 of them. You will then be notified by E-mail if and when we get a solution or workaround to this problem.

Best of luck,:encouragement:
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Back
Top Bottom