Windows 7 i can't play my game with my windows 7 PC :(

Nel

i am talking about phantasy star universe aoti

i think the problem is that gameguard isn't starting for a reason...

could anyone help me??

i have a 64 bit.. whatever... i only know i have 64 bit xC nd that gameguard isn't working :>

what i mean is by right clicking the "run as an administrator" that should help
if that dosent help do you get a error message when trying run the game?

have you tryed to enable the game gaurd, as your account maybe an admins account but it dosent have full powers, also try updating the gameguard

what i mean is by right clicking the "run as an administrator" that should help
if that dosent help do you get a error message when trying run the game?

ye i did that!! nothing happens... and i don't even get an error message... when i try to start the game it just shuts down... and usually gameguard starts at this point.

have you tryed to enable the game gaurd, as your account maybe an admins account but it dosent have full powers, also try updating the gameguard

well i can't change any settings refering to gameguard... the game phantasy star universe does it somehow... the only gameguard file i can see is the gameguard.des file x< in the SEGA folder

have you check your firewall, or norton sometimes they stop the game guard from running or did this start happening to you after a path update?

The problem is that INCA doesn't test gameguard enough under different environments, check your firewalls or any programs that may be blocking the program to work
let me know how it gose

The problem is that INCA doesn't test gameguard enough under different environments, check your firewalls or any programs that may be blocking the program to work
let me know how it gose

my anitvir prog is Macafee and i'd need to register first beofore i can use it.. but this prog is a bi*** and it says i can't register.. i have no clue where i can check firewalls program thimgs or progs which might block my program.. I HATE PCS!!!!!!! ttzzzz "windwos 7 makes it easier.. my ***!!!!"

i just doesn't work... the only thing i was capable of is that i added the game "psu" to the firewall list... so it's not blocked anymore.. though the prog is still asking for acces when is start psu...

did i already say that i don't exactly have the program gameguard.. it's integratetet in the game psu.. i have no access to this....

i think the problem is that gameguard isn't starting for a reason...
:>

is this the first time installing the game?
if soo
try uninstalling it then reinstall it,

i dont know what else to tell you,

Good luck With the Game

i am geting a heartattack >:O
i tried almost everything.. nothing helped...

thanks for your effort though !!!

i wish using a pc will be easy in the future.. -.-

maybe someone else comes up with an idea

i wish using a pc will be easy in the future.. -.-

aww the Future we will have build-in chips in us :p and control pc's, games with are minds
noo neww for a mouse and keyboard along with others things :p

The Future.. Cant Wait :D

i'll keep an eye on this thread and am doing some research on the internet aswel to see if theres anything on the other fourms

(",) Arber (,")

ok! i found out that i am missing the gameguard folder itself in my game options... i only have a gameguard.des file but not the folder!! could this be a reason??

it could be, the rpg games that i've played befor all need gameguard to run befor,
download it and see if it works , game guard will also up
let me know how it gose

it could be, the rpg games that i've played befor all need gameguard to run befor,
download it and see if it works , game guard will also up
let me know how it gose

still.. it doesn't work -_- i heard that it's possible but i have no clue...

welll i would say reinstall the game and download it gameguard aswel, i started to play a game called "rappelz" and with out gameguard it wouldnt run, as you have bot/cheat,

all i can say is download gameguard

PS
sorry for the late reply been gone for a bit

welll i would say reinstall the game and download it gameguard aswel, i started to play a game called "rappelz" and with out gameguard it wouldnt run, as you have bot/cheat,

all i can say is download gameguard

PS
sorry for the late reply been gone for a bit

Oh lol :D i reinstalled the game ( took 4 hours to download the setup that is why i didn't try i til now) and it works :>

i <3 u thankies :D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom