Windows 7 I just was hit by BSOD this morning and did some search and found this!

Hi Unique,
apologies for misunderstanding. Post again if you require further help.
There is nothing to be sorry for and so far noticed the Mic is like working good at headphone and if i pulled out the head jack, it gets echo again. I noticed the last options of environment as do no voice and that sucked my day. I even tried to use the laptop in recording a song a video song and again it sucked as show the video with no voice from the video. Imagine that anything outside can be heard and even can hear my voice while talking through the headphone.

Hmm... it could be one or two things.. This video will show how to fix one possible related error:

OK! I now feel stupid as it was the program that i was using to record songs, as found out i should make the audio of it on this setting as will upload the picture to show you. I was just frustrated and kept wondering how i can record my voice and tape videos and sound never shows. I knew now why and will always make the settings on "mix stereo". Thanks so much for the help and imagine that i didn't need any of new sound system files and all i had to do is make the program setting to be on this. Now i learned the lesson and knew i should try all as the programs and all before think it was the file system error. I want to thank you all for trying to help me and it was a damn weird issue but glad i fixed finally.

Attachments

• how to fix recording audio from videos and fix no sound with videos.JPG
    how to fix recording audio from videos and fix no sound with videos.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 335
Back