Windows 7 I need a disc image of Windows 7 Home 64 bit for my daughter's laptop. (I have the activation key)

ejjames

After trying every solution I can think of to boot my daughter's laptop, I've made my decision. I'm going to create a fresh install on a new, larger 640 gig drive. If that goes well, I told her that I would save what files I could from the corrupted drive. (I'll cross that bridge with her later.)

My immediate, pressing problem is that she has lost her windows setup disc that came with her pc. I have the windows activation key and the proper version (windows 7 home 64 bit) I just need a site where the image can be downloaded. Can anyone be of help?

Thank You in advance,
EJ

The situation may be that the Home edition appears to be OEM only, so you may have to get it from them.

Do you know the hard drive is bad? Maybe we could get it running if we knew the symptoms and what you have tried.

The situation may be that the Home edition appears to be OEM only, so you may have to get it from them.

Do you know the hard drive is bad? Maybe we could get it running if we knew the symptoms and what you have tried.

After trying every solution I can think of to boot my daughter's laptop, I've made my decision. I'm going to create a fresh install on a new, larger 640 gig drive. If that goes well, I told her that I would save what files I could from the corrupted drive. (I'll cross that bridge with her later.)

My immediate, pressing problem is that she has lost her windows setup disc that came with her pc. I have the windows activation key and the proper version (windows 7 home 64 bit) I just need a site where the image can be downloaded. Can anyone be of help?

Thank You in advance,
EJ
Ijust bought an activation key froma sight called. It was really in expensive and they were very helpful and for just a couple dollars more I also got the image download. It was definitely well worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom